36

"You have a boyfriend?" Harry said as we entered the elevator. His tone wasn't angry but quiet, disappointed.

I looked at him with creased eyebrows. "Uh yeah you?"

"No back home." He walked quickly out of the elevator not waiting for me.

"What no?" I responded. My heart dropped to my stomach, what is he talking about?

"Harry, what are you talking about? Please open the door." I said through the bathroom door. I got no response my back slide down against the wall.

I didn't know what to do or what was going through his mind. I sat waiting for him to come out with a my face buried in my hands.

"How could you do this Rowan?" Harry stormed out of the bathroom buttoning up his shirt. He sat on the bed with his arms crossed and face furrowed with anger looking down at the floor.

I stood up speechless, do what?

He didn't even look in my direction.

"I can't believe you would do something like this." He stood up quickly walking towards the window. 

"Harry, I barely know what you're talking about. I'm not cheating on you what happened?" I tried to remain calm but it was difficult. It was difficult to see him like this and be sad and confused.

"Oh so you and that Grayson guy aren't together?" He scolded finally turning to look at me. I wish he wouldn't have because the look of betrayal on his face hits me in the soul.

"No." I yelled back. "Who told you that?"

"I saw your phone." He admits. What on my phone? "I've never and would never look through your phone but it was sitting there when you were in the shower, he texted you."

How and why would he text me, I blocked his number. I took out my phone and saw what he saw.

unknown number: Hey Rowan it's Grayson I got a new number. Miss you lots baby.

My jaw dropped.

"I'm not stupid. I've seen your instagram, he still comments on your pictures. Of course this would happen, I really liked you Rowan. You were just using me."

"Harry stop." I cut him off before he can continue. Every word is like a stab to the chest. The air from my lungs feel like they are trapped and everything around me is blurry, like I'm living my worst nightmare.

I walk backwards sitting on the bed trying to take deep breaths as tears fall down my cheeks.

"Harry I would never cheat on you. He is not my boyfriend." I begin. He looks at me still with the same look on his face but mixed with concern.

I try to continue the best I can. I can tell it is taking everything in Harry not to come embrace me in a hug, but he is mad and from what he's seen he has every right to be. If it were the other way around I would be just as upset.

"I broke up with him, he's pathetic and won't leave me alone." I get out in between tears.

"So you're not dating him?" Harry asks for confirmation.

"God no Harry." I look up from my hands.

He let out a sigh of relief pulling me into a hug to now calm me down.

"What happened then, why does he still-" He began before I cut him off.

"I don't know. He cheated on me and he just I don't know I'm so annoyed. Can you just-" I pushed out of Harry's hug and walked to the balcony. I was overly stressed and annoyed. I needed to be alone.