88

I finally get to be reunited with my best friends. The next show is in Milwaukee, which is about 6 hours from where I went to school in MN. All of my friends are Charli are coming to the show and I could not be more excited.

We are a few hours away still and I cannot sit still on the bus. Harry keeps trying to distract me but I am so excited to see them.

When I left a few weeks ago I expected to be coming home not dropping out of school and staying on tour. I am so happy with my decision but I didn't really get to say goodbye to my friends.

We arrived at the hotel and were greeted with massive hugs from Emma, Sydney, Hadley, and Charli. I wanted to cry, I was so happy.

We sat at the hotel bar and caught up with everyone. I told them about tour, the different sightseeing we've done in the new cities, and my birthday. They caught me up on all the drama at school, the parties, homework, and couldn't stop telling me how boring it is without me. They reassured me they are happy for me though. Charli updated me on her school, sports, and friends. She also has a boyfriend so that's new. Harry assured her that he will make sure he's good enough for her.

"It isn't the same without you Ro. We miss you lots." Sydney complained. "But don't get me wrong I am so happy for you." 

"Yes, I can tell how much happier you are here. I hated seeing you how you were at school, away from Harry. You guys are literally perfect for each other. You guys are so cute." Hadley told us, I blushed looking to Harry. 

We spent the night drinking, laughing, and catching up. It was so great to be together again.

The morning of the show we went out for brunch and did some shopping before getting ready for the show.

Charli could not wait for her third Love On Tour show to start. Emma was excited to see the show again. The rest couldn't wait to see him preform live.

"I can't believe you get to do this every night." Charli whined as we all explored backstage. "You're really out here living everyone's dream." 

"Isn't she lucky." Harry winked to me across the room as he sits in his chair getting ready. 

I walked over to him and whispered, "The luckiest." into his ear and I hugged him. 

"Good luck tonight." I kissed his cheek. 

As we walked out to the floor my friends acted like middle schoolers freaking out over how cute Harry and I's interaction was. 

Harry put on an amazing show for us all. We danced around together and had the best time singing along to his music.

After the show, Emma, Sydney, Hadley, and I went to a few bars. It was a wild night, memories were made.

 It was a wild night, memories were made

4,918,188 likes
harrystyles Love On Tour. Milwaukee, WI.
39,919 comments

@charlijames so fun bestie