76

I rolled over to turn off my alarm beeping for my first class.

Harry
Happy first day of school baby
have the best day! Miss you ❤️

thanks h miss you more ❤️

I have been dreading school starting and wanted more than anything to just go back to sleep but I drug myself out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and did my skin care and forced myself to put on a little bit of makeup because I know as the semester moves on it will not happen again.

I walked out in the kitchen to see Sydney got us donuts for breakfast which already put me in a better mood.

Hadley and I have the same first class so we walked together. Our campus is so beautiful in the fall with all the trees changing colors so it was a pretty walk to class unlike most of the year when it is snowing and in the negative degrees.

We sat in a seat near the back and started to get our things out. There were a few girls in front of us whispering like middle schoolers and pointing towards me. I was confused on why they were whispering and how they knew me, if I had met them at a party and didn't remember or what. Either way it was uncomfortable. I tried to ignore it until I heard them mention Harry which got my attention. I guess I forget that he is super famous and not just Harry and that I am now apart of that.

"Are you dating Harry Styles?" One of them finally said.

"Um yeah." I smiled politely.

"That's so cool. I'd do anything to be you. He's so hot. Like how did you end up with him." She said in the bitchiest tone I've ever heard.

I laughed very uncomfortably. I get that they love him and are fans of his but it was very weird to me for someone to say something like that to me.

"Yeah." I replied hoping she would go sit back down.

"So you could like get us tickets, or we could meet him?" The tone in her voice was very rude and demanding. I was shocked she would ask me that and had no idea how to respond.

"She is Harry's girlfriend, not ticket salesman." Hadley jumped in.

"Easy for you to say. You are probably using her to get invited to endless amounts of events and things with them."

"Actually no, I am her roommate and I've never met him. Now can you please leave her alone."

"I just came over to say hi as a fan and I don't remember asking you."

"Listen she's just his girlfriend. He's half way across the country and she already misses him and is going through enough without bitches like you coming in the way and demanding things from her."

"I just wanted to say hi and I don't remember asking you for anything."

"Um, I'm sorry." I cut off there argument before making a bigger scene. "I- um he loves his fans and I do too, but unfortunately I can't give out tickets or anything like that."

"What if I could get you into welcome week party at-"

"We can get ourselves in, thank you." Hadley said with a bitchy grin.

She walked away like the popular girls in the movies like she's better than everyone. Hadley stood up to go follow her.

"Had" I said pulling her back. "It's fine."

I was in shock that someone would have the audacity to act like a 'fan' to get tickets and to be so rude about it. If I've learned anything from the few fans I've met with Harry and the comments I receive Harry's fans are the nicest and sweetest people.

"It's not fine. You do not deserve to be treated like that. It's one thing for a fan to come and ask for a picture or something but to demand tickets from you?"

"Yeah, just let it go. Thank you, but just leave it."

"She was acting like a middle schooler."

"Exactly be the bigger person."

The professor came in and began class. I couldn't wait for it to end as the whole time that girl glared at us.

After class we went to the union for lunch until our next class. I saw people staring and pointing at me the entire time, some even taking pictures. News on campus must have spread fast that "Harry Styles' girlfriend" goes here.

It's one thing when I am with Harry but it's just me. I guess that's something I will have to get used to.

I didn't expect to get so much attention, nor did I want it. I figured there would be a few fans of his that would recognize me but it felt like everyone was watching my every move.

A few actual fans came up and we talked for a while. Girls I could see myself being friends with. We talked for a while about Harry and classes and they had lunch with us. They seemed genuinely nice and not trying to use me for anything. Of course they were mostly interested in talking about Harry but I didn't mind. It was nice to  talk to people who really love him and his music.