19

"Hey." I answered the knock at the door with a huge smile on my face excited but also nervous to spend time with Harry.

"Hello Rowan." He greeted me with a smile as well.

"Have fun you two love birds." Sarah shouted in the back.

"Bye." We said walking down the hotel hallway. The place was beautiful. By far the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. Everything was over the top beautiful with the fanciest detail in everything.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a secret. You look beautiful by the way." Harry winked to me.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." I said walking into his hotel room.

"This is your room?" I questioned him thinking this was the secret pace he couldn't tell me about.

"Hold on." We walked out onto the balcony and up some stairs to the very top of the hotel building. He held my hand helping me up the very steep stairs which caused the butterfly's in my stomach to go even crazier.

"Wow." I said in amazement as he helped me up the last step. The view was gorgeous over looking the city on the roof top. 

"I know crazy right? Right over there is where we just were." He pointed to the stadium. We stood next to each other and looked around at the city lights for a minute as he pointed out different places.

"I'm so happy you're here." He said placing his hand on mine.

"I am too." We smiled to each other for the thousandth time, neither of us could stop.

"When did you get here?"

"At the end of the show, you were singing Fine Line."

"Really?" He sounded surprised.

"Yeah why? Bad timing huh, that song makes me depressed."

"Nothing." He said smiling, it was obviously something.

"What?" I laughed confused.

"I sang that thinking about you."

"You did?"

"Yeah. I really like you and I wanted more than anything to see you again and I wasn't sure it was gonna happen or if you felt the same way. But here you are." He said. It made me blush. He put his arm around me. I looked up at him and smiled. He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me close to him. He moved one of his hands to my cheek and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." He said pulling his lips away.

"I'm so happy I'm here." We stood their just enjoying each other's presence looking at the view. I thought about the lyrics of Fine Line.

Wow he sang that about me. Maybe we will be, maybe we'll be alright. 

"What made you change your mind?" He broke the unawkward silence.

"Emma."

"Emma is my new favorite person." I glared at him with my mouth hung open jokingly after he said that. "Well after you of course." He added. 

"How do you like everyone so far?" He asked.

"They're all great. They seem super fun from what I've seen on stage."

"Good I'm glad. They really are all the best."

"So are we traveling somewhere new tomorrow? How does this all work?"

"Actually the next show isn't for a few days in Nashville, so tomorrow we are going to stay in Chicago and hangout and I'm taking you on a date."

"A date?" I blushed.

"If you'd like?"

"Of course."

He walked me back to my room after we spent a little more time looking at the city and chatting about his last few shows, how I got here, and what tour is like.

"Goodnight. Be ready by 10." He said kissing my hand.

"Goodnight." I blushed.