84

"Baby." Harry whispered in my ear and kissed the same spot.

I groaned rolling over and putting my arms around him and pulling him into me hoping he would go back to sleep with me.

"Wake up my love." He kissed around my lips.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Early." He said and I whined rolling over trying to go back to sleep until he kissed my up my arm to my shoulder and neck while tickling around my stomach.

"Okay, Okay, I'm up." I pulled my arms around him and kissed his lips. "What do you want at 5 o'clock in the morning?"

He hopped out of bed grabbed my hand pulling me out of bed. "Get dressed I have everything else."

We were in the car and I had no clue what we would possibly be doing so early. I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder barely keeping my eyes open. Luckily I had a pretty good view with all the mountains, Harry isn't too bad either.

"We're here." Harry said getting my attention. "We are watching the sunrise and spending all day here, just me and you." He leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Aw Harry this will be so fun and maybe worth waking up at 5 am."

We walked down the shoreline for a while as the sun was just starting to peak up. We found our perfect spot and Harry set out a blanket. He laid back and I rested my head on his chest while we watched the sunrise.

We laid in silence listening to the sounds of the waves crash. If I could relive one moment over and over it would be this one.

Laying next to the most perfect man listening to the sound of the ocean watching the sunrise. How could life get any better?

"I never want to leave you again." I said and Harry's hand drew circles on my back.

"I know baby, let's not think about it right now." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"No I'm serious." I said turning on my stomach to face him. "I don't know what I was thinking I should have never went back. I wanna be here with you. I want to tour with you."

"Ro I know but I can't ask you to give up your life to stay with me. It's hard trust me I know. I would love more than anything for you to stay but I can't let you give up on your dream."

"What dreams? I'm a junior in college and still have no idea what I want to do. The only thing I do know is I want to be here with you. I can't keep living the way we are. I need to be with you. Being away from you kills me." I said placing my hand on his cheek moving my thumb up and down his jawline.

"Me too my love. But what about your life there, your friends and family I can't ask you to leave all of that."

"You're not asking me anything, it's what I want Harry. If it's what you want?" I sighed hoping he does wants the same thing I do.

"Of course I do Ro but-"

"I have more than enough money saved especially since you didn't let me pay for one thing this summer. I can get an apartment in LA and figure something out for a job. What about those people you said about modeling?"

"Are you sure darling?"

"I'm more than sure, it's the one thing I'm sure of. It's all I want Harry. You're all I want."

"Then of course I want you here with me."

I kissed him and we both smiled through it. I moved on top of him deepening the kiss. My legs around his hips and his hands moved up the back of my shirt pulling me closer to him.

I stood up and began to run towards the water. Harry caught up to me right as the waves hit my feet. His hands moved around my waist as he lifted me up spinning me around and then carrying me the rest of the way into the ocean.

"Harry." I screamed wiggling trying to get out of his grip.

"I didn't plan on coming in fully clothed." I teased Harry while his lips were hovering right over mine then pushed them against mine. "Well I guess we should change that." He said kissing me again while pulling up my shirt.

I pushed his hand down under the water. "Or we could go change into our swim suits like normal people." I said.

"I like my idea better." He said deepening the kiss. "Actually maybe you're right cause we have a boat to catch."

Harry rented a boat for us to go explore around on. We were able to see the whole coast with the mountains in the back which was absolutely breathtaking.

Harry played his guitar and sang along while I enjoyed my perfect view.

We spent all day in the sun together swimming, laughing, tanning, building sand castles, and many other things in pure bliss.

Harry's Instagram story

Rowan's Instagram Story

when I first wrote this book with the original tour dates they were in Mexico

when I first wrote this book with the original tour dates they were in Mexico. I'm going back and adding to the book and am going to use a few shows that were before St. Paul where the book starts and some of the added dates.
let's just pretend Washington DC has a beautiful beach for them lol