89

On the bus ride down for the next show Harry and I cuddle in the back. It reminded me of the beginning of tour, how simple it all was. It was always times like these where everything felt normal and real, where we would get to just be together and hang out in between all the craziness.

These moments I want to hold onto forever.

I loved visiting my friends and I miss them so much already. It was so fun to get to show them what my new life looks like.

They were in awe of it all. I am too still. It's so different than what we are used to. A few fans stopped me while we were out. My friends wouldn't let it go the whole night. Making fun of me for being 'famous' now. They were being over dramatic acting like they were huge fans of me, pretending to ask for autographs and picture and saying how cool they feel to be with a celebrity. They were doing anything to tease me.

It was an amazing few days with them but I am happy to be back  here with Harry.

As we lay there I start to daydream about our future together.

I got an apartment in LA and a small modeling job set up for when tour is over. It has been a dream of mine since I was younger and now I get that opportunity.

I get my dream job and my dream guy. It's like everything is falling into place and I couldn't be happier.

Part of me is so excited for the next chapter and the other part is scared as hell to mess anything up.

It's coming up faster than I thought, there's only two shows left. I gasp out loud at the thought. "There's only two shows left." I say to Harry.

"I know it's crazy, feels like we met yesterday."

"It really does, but it also feels like years ago. I'm not ready for tour to be over."

"I'm going to miss it for sure. But I can't wait to start our lives together." He kisses the top of my head and pulls me into him. Chills run through my body hearing him say that, I look up to him with a smile.

"I know your mind is going a million miles an hour with thoughts, please let them out." He slightly begs.

"I can't wait to see where life takes us, H. But it's scary too. This is all we've known, touring together. I'm excited to move and start this job but I'm going to miss this a lot." I open up to him.

"New things are scary but I know this is just the beginning. Everything is going to be alright."

3,819,445 likes harrystyles Love On Tour

3,819,445 likes
harrystyles Love On Tour. Little Rock, AK.
34,712 comments

@rowanjames your smile is everything ❤️

@harryfan not ready for tour to end

@harryfan2 tonight's fit is unmatched

271,528 likesrowanjames mood8,910 comments

271,528 likes
rowanjames mood
8,910 comments

@harryfan us too bestie

@harryfan2 I look forward more to what you will wear each night than Harry lol

@harryfan3 your fits never miss

@annetwist ❤️

@harryfan4 so pretty

Rowan's Instagram story

one more new chapter after this one and a few epilogues any ideas of names for Harry and Rowan's kids? 😏

any ideas of names for Harry and Rowan's kids? 😏

A SURPRISE AT THE END OF THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!!