77

I wish I could say I'm having the time of my life like I am supposed to be. I'm having fun, yeah but nothing will compare to being on tour with Harry. Traveling the country together and watching him perform his music every night made the best summer ever and on top of that getting to fall in love with him.

All I wait for is to get a text from Harry and wait for our nightly facetime calls.

I miss him a lot.

I have been somewhat busy with school and trying to keep busy by going out and doing things with my friends. I am trying to be here and have fun with my friends but my mind is always somewhere else. Waiting for Harry's next response and counting down the minutes until we can facetime. Everyone keeps telling me it will get easier, I mean it's only been like 4 days, and I hope there right but I don't think it will ever be easy being away from him.

Harry and the team have a few weeks break. Harry has been in meetings all week and is going home to London for a little break until tour starts again. He definitely deserves the time to relax.

Emma came and plopped on my bed next to me. I started at the ceiling trying to avoid all my responsibilities.

"How's it going?" Emma asked.

"Fine but can we talk about anything else? What about you? Who were you with earlier? Is that the same guy from the party?" I nudged her and she had a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god, when were you gonna tell me?!"

"I don't know what there is to say, we are just friends."

"Yeah right, spill."

"Uh fine. Yes it's the same guy. His name is JJ. We have a class together and I don't know he just asked me to go get coffee."

"One night wasn't enough for him huh." I teased her.

"We never did anything."

"You didn't but you went home with him?"

"Yeah we just talked and I don't know it was really nice."

"Oh my God, Em." I practically squealed. "That's true love." I teased her.

"Shut up."

"When do I get to meet this man?"

"Never." She stuck her tongue out at me like a 5 year old.

I checked my phone and threw it to the side, sighed and laid back on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked.

"Nothing, he just hasn't texted me for a while but I get it he's busy."

"I get it, it's gotta be hard. You guys have been by each others side practically every minute since you met. But it will get easier, it's only been like what 4 or 5 days, we're all here for you."

"Thanks Em."

"Wanna go eat?"

"Yeah where?"

"Amigos, it's Tuesday duh?"

"Oh my God. I missed that place."