21

I couldn't fall asleep last night. I stayed up thinking about everything that had happened in the last day. I had only been with Harry for a few hours and I was already so happy. I couldn't wait for our date in the morning.

beep beep
The alarm sounded. I hopped in the shower and they started looking through my clothes to pick out the best outfit for the morning. I dried and styled my hair and did my make up and finally put on the outfit.

"Damn you look hot." The girls hyped me up.

"Thank you guys." I laughed looking at myself in the mirror. I'm really going on a date with Harry Styles.

"Harry's one lucky dude." Sarah said as someone knocked at the door. I went and answered it.

"Hey." I said my nerves settled when I saw his big smile.

"You ready?" He reached out to grab my hand.

"Yep." I took his in mine.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He looked to me as we walked to the elevator.

"Thanks Harry." My stomach did flips. "This might be a dumb question but like will there be people everywhere, like fans and stuff?"

He laughed hearing the nervousness in my voice. "It's not how they make it seem in movies, no. I can walk around like normal and get stopped once in a while, it's just normal now. But in certain places you find ways and compared to like New York or LA there's less paparazzi and people. But I know a place here that's perfect."

"What is it?" I smiled as he had this all thought out.

"It's a little cafe, there are a few I know that I've never been recognized at. It's mostly older people but it is a nice to go somewhere and feel like a normal person not that I don't love it and my fans."

We arrived and got our table. The place was very old but still cute. The decoration were all from the 70s or earlier, it was quiet and cute, much different from the rest of the city.

"So is this where you take all the girls like me?" I teased him.

"Girls like you?" He said running his thumb on my hand. "I've never done anything like this before."

"You haven't." I squinted at him.

"No. You think I just go around taking all my fans on dates?" He laughed.

"Well some yeah." I shrugged. I figured this was sort of a normal thing that happens every once in a while.

"Nope you're the one and only." He added before the waiter came and took our order. We both ordered coffee, Harry ordered pancakes and I ordered a cinnamon roll.

"I'm the only one you've taken on a date?" I questioned him again still unsure if he was telling the truth.

"That I've took on a date, yeah." He said with a smile which made me blush. "How'd you sleep last night?"

"I barely slept." I replied.

"Me either honestly. I was too happy to sleep."

"Me too." We both laughed at how cheesy we were sounding.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I excused myself.

As I was walking back I bumped into an older lady by accident.

"I'm am so sorry." I said to her.

"Oh no worries dear. You look beautiful and have a very handsome date over there." She winked.

"Thank you, yeah he is pretty cute isn't he." We admired him.

"How long have you two been together?"

"This is actually our first real date."

"Really? He looks at you like you're the only girl in the world and he's loved you for years, the same way my husband looked at me" She told me.

"Really?" I blushed, I've always wanted someone who looked at me that way.

"Yes. Now go back and finish your date. I wish you two all the happiness and love." She winked before going back to her coffee.

"Thank you so much." I wanted to hug her. Hearing that brought so much warmth to my heart. I walked back to my seat with a big smile on my face because of what she told me. 

"What'd you two talk about?" Harry smirked.

"Oh nothing." I replied with the same smile.

"Whatever it was it must have made your day."

"Yeah but you're what's making me smile."

Our food arrived and it looked delicious.
"These are so good." Harry said talking about his pancakes.

"Mine are definitely better." I joked.

"As soon as we get to a kitchen you're making them for me and I'll be the real judge of that."

"Are you doubting my cooking skills?" I sarcastically scoffed.

"Maybe." He teased. "But you do know I used to work in a bakery."

"Yes Harry we all know." I laughed.

We got back to the hotel and sat on the couch on the balcony of his hotel. He held me close and we talked more.

"I'm sorry that we can't go explore really."

"It's okay. I've been here before and sitting here with you is nice." He kissed my forehead.