73

We got to Harry's home in LA and spent all day in bed savoring every kiss, every touch, and every moment never wanting to leave our perfect bubble away from reality.

4 days until I go back home and start classes and Harry continues on his tour.

"Can't we just stay here forever, hide away from everyone and everything." I said wrapped in Harry's arms, our body's tangled together wanting to be as close as we possibly could to each other.

"In my perfect world we would never ever leave and you would never put clothes on again." He smirked at me and I giggled pushing his shoulder.

"Harry." I said quietly.

"Nope." He said somehow reading my mind and rolling on top of me. My legs wrapped around his back and he kissed me. "Let's not talk about it tonight okay? Just be here tonight."

"Okay." I smiled.

In the morning I looked over at Harry still sound asleep. I smiled at how cute he looked.

I put on his t-shirt laying on the floor from last night and found his kitchen. I dug around trying to find all the ingredients and pots and pans without making too much noise to make him breakfast in bed.

I was making my famous pancakes that Harry told me as soon as we were in a kitchen I was making for him on our first date together.

After measuring out all the ingredients I began pouring the batter on to the skillet to cook. I turned around to grab the spatula. Harry stood leaning against the counter in only his boxers with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Ugh Harry, I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed." I whined as he now ruined my surprise. 

"And I wanted to wake up next to you in my bed." He kept his smirk on his face.

"I thought in our perfect world we never left the bed and you never put clothes on." He said running his hand under my shirt gently touching the skin on my stomach and he kissed my neck. I giggled and turned my head to kiss him.

"So these are the best pancakes in the world huh?" He teased me leaning his back against the counter with his arms crossed.

"Yep." I said sarcastically flipping the pancakes.

"Pretty cocky there babe." 

"Just go wait in your bed and I will bring them to you and you can see for yourself."

"I've got a pretty good view here I'd say." He looked me up and down. His smirk hasn't came off his face.

"Just go it'll be ready in 5 minutes." 

I stacked some on a plate along with some fruit I cut up, poured a cup of coffee and brought it up to him. He took his first bite and obnoxiously groaned. 

"These are amazing."

"Shut up." I laughed pushing his shoulder at his sarcastic reaction.

"They're actually really good Ro. Thank you."

We finished the breakfast while laughing together until I remembered reality. My face turned from a big smile to straight and expressionless when Harry noticed my reaction his changed too.

"I'm sorry." I said after ruining our happy carefree morning. "I'm just going to miss this."

"I know baby me too." He said holding me tighter and kissing the top of my head.

I ran my finger over his butterfly tattoo debating on what I should say. He wants me to be more open and I need to be but I don't want him to think I doubt us.

"Do you think we will make this work?" I whisper into the small air between us, following the lines of his tattoos with my finger. 

"Do you believe it will?"

"I want it to, more than anything." I said softly.

"Then we will make it work. I know we will."