I Met a Peculiar Girl

(Author's Note: Hey guys! So, this chapter is going to be from the POV of the bastard prince, Lionel! Enjoy!)

I met a peculiar girl who was debuting today. A very strange one.

Her name was Alice Novea. Apparently, she was the daughter and heir of the duke and duchess of Novea. And she was the one who so rudely rejected my engagement proposal. She showed the archmage some sort of trick. I doubt it was interesting, because she must be stupid. She must not know who I am to refuse the engagement. That must be it. I was bored every day because my tutors could not keep up with me. My body, my mind, my status, I lack nothing.

Because she was entertaining to me, I will propose to her again and give her the privilege of getting engaged to me. She will be glad and thankful to me.

Sigh... I'm bored. When I get engaged to her, I hope that she will entertain me and meet my expectations.

----

(Author's Note: And this, is the Archmage of Vistas' POV, Selen.)

I met a peculiar girl today. A thirteen year old. Clearly, she was different from the half-brain twit kid noble debutants. When I saw her face, I instantly recalled an intriguing tidbit I heard a decade ago.

"Archmage! Have you heard?"

"Gerald, just get on with it."

"A new theory called physical enhancement has become very well-known now. Apparently, it uses Earth magic as its base attribute. Something I have never seen before."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Archmage! And what's more, supposedly, a two year old from House Novea created the sub-attribute."

"Hmmm... who?"

"Well, I went to House Novea out of sheer curiosity and disguised myself as a maid to ask the servants. Apparently, the two year old was a prodigy. According to the rumors from the servants, they said that she created it out of boredom for her swordsmanship class."

"Hahahaha! Boredom, you say?"

"Uh-huh. I didn't believe it at first, so I disguised myself as one of the duchess' maids to get a closer look at the two year old. Pahahahaha! When I went with the duchess to the library to give the prodigy some sweets, I saw her hugging and kissing a metal disc! And instead of standing, shocked, the duchess just sighed and scolded her as if it was normal! And when the duchess told her not to use her lifeforce to create the metal disc, the prodigy just mumbled that it was fine since it didn't deplete her mana so it was 'all good'! Hahahaha!"

"P-pfft! Sh-she kissed a metal disc? What for!"

"Well, apparently, her father scolded her for making a new magic sub-attribute without permission, so he told her to write a 1000 page essay as a punishment! So it was a device that helped her write faster! She used creation magic just to save her hands! Ahahahahahahaha! Oh, I'm going to fucking die of laughter."

"Pfffft! Ah, goddess. Alright, Gerald, I'll be back in three days. Take care of my work while I'm gone, I'll be looking into this 'prodigy of the Novea House'."

"W-wait. Archmage! P-p-please don't! I don't want to do your work again~!"

I looked at the thirteen year old again. Should I approach her?

----

"Feel free to stick your hand inside my portal. I opened it at (0,0) so you will feel a stack of stuff I threw in. Also, if you want to enter, I can expand my portal to allow your body to fit in. But, if you want to enter, this probably would not be the best time. After all, we are in a ballroom and I am debuting right now." She commented. I moved my leg from the portal regretfully. I wonder what kind of stuff she has in that dimension... oh, she has such interesting magic.

I asked her to explain to me how her dimension works, and she just laughed and started talking again. I looked at her with shining eyes. Wow... such interesting magic... and she is just thirteen years old... imagine what she could do... I need to have her.