The Dolts of the Elven Kingdom

I don't really want to go into the specifics of how I managed to convince Mother and Father, so I'll just give a brief overview of it. Next school year, I would attend Nosanil Academy, one of the most prestigious academies in Hollen, as an exchange student from Elemms Continent (where I am now). Although Mother and Father insisted for me to go as a duke's heir, I didn't want to. That was too boring. So I'd be disguised as one of the Elven King's distant relatives.

Of course, I'd change my hair, eye, and body shape with light magic every day.

I packed my bags. Although I was only halfway into summer vacation, I still wanted to leave early to Hollen to sightsee and settle down.

Maria was looking at me with strange eyes. Like she was wondering what was the point of it all. She must be thinking something along the lines of, 'Why is my lady packing bags when she has so much stuff in her space?'. Well, Maria, the answer is simple.

I wanna blend in.

It's kinda getting boring now, being one of the most well known people in the continent, the prodigy of the century, the creator of the katana and physical enhancement, a beautiful daughter of a duke, the girl who recently annulled her engagement with a prince, etc. I mean, even though there are perks to being well known, it also means that I have to act the part and I'll be approached by a lot of bugs.

In short, no freedom. Which was not my goal in life.

Hence, 'blending in'.

Of course, I'd still have to do all of the heir work and stuff, and probably will have to go back for vacations, but it was a step up, right?

----

We were on Liz right now. Although I almost never bring Liz out from her comfy little castle, I figured that this was a special occasion. Plus, traveling by dragon was at least one hundred times faster than traveling by boat, so... And traveling by gravity cost me too much, I didn't wanna, and using creation magic to assemble a jet or a plane wasted as much mana as traveling by gravity, and was too much of a hassle.

So, after Maria stopped screaming her ass off as we took off, it was a pretty serene and smooth ride across the sea. We were about five minutes away from the continent now, so I was preparing to (somehow) transfer all of my fake baggage and stuff off of Liz and fly the rest of the way to the Elven Kingdom.

Because a dragon would be too inconspicuous. I mean, obviously it would be too inconspicuous, what am I even saying?

"Liz, stop."

The dragon halted almost immediately and Maria and I were almost thrown off Liz's back.

"We... need to work on your passenger carrying when we get home. Anyway, I'm opening a portal for you to get into. Just speed through it and don't worry about us, alright?"

"Yes. I shall be retiring for the day after this long flight."

"Hahaha, as expected of you." [OPEN SPACE (0,289) (6 KILOMETERS)] As Liz zoomed through the portal, I used gravitational magic to hold Maria, my luggage, and I, up in the air.

And... Maria was screaming again.

Seriously, we were only hovering over icy cold water, 17702.784 kilometers up in the air, hanging with gravitational magic that probably felt very weird for a first-timer.

Okay, never mind, I get it.

I zoomed towards Maria using air magic to propel me towards her, and reassuringly patted her on the back. "There, there. It's okay. We're only a few minutes away from landing, you're safe. I've got you."