The Perverted Servant, Miro

Four months have passed since that incident.

So. Long story short. I'm still the Demon Queen.

Done. Short story, right?

Well, I guess there are some other things to bring up.

1. I have - what - ten? fifteen? stalkers currently trying to follow me to the Castle. I knew that my beloved Al was one of them. My sweet, adorable, pure Little Al. He must be following me out of his deep, lovely concern for my well-being. He's such an angel... the others can just go to hell though. Who asked them to follow me? Selfish, pompous, shitty nincompoops they are.

Oh, right.

2. ...I actually did kill my ex-fiance.

Okay, so I-

Yeah, I got no excuse.

Well... I mean... I woke up, I was groggy... you know... everyone knows what it's like to wake me up... so it's not my fault... and plus... like... he tried to punch me, who was sick first... and... yeah...

So... a war will start soon. Unless Punching Bag's parents really are stupid dumbass saints and won't wage a war? Hahaha, if they were, then they really would be so heartless. Giving no consideration to their own son's death, and instead choosing the masses of people who they don't even know, just for their 'responsibility' that they hold as the rulers of the kingdom, which they got purely by chance, anyway (monarchy is a bitch).

And, I guess I'll be entirely responsible.

Oh well~

Hey, don't look at me like that! Even though civilian lives will be at stake, like I said before, I don't know them, I don't hold any responsibility for them, and it's not really my problem, anyway.

Look, if the kingdom tries to launch an attack against the Novea Dukedom, I'll wipe them out and burn them all to ashes while torturing their king and queen and all who assisted them... but other than that, I don't really care?

Anyway, onto the next point.

3. The bastard called Miro Alazan, also known as my self-proclaimed servant, makes me want to burn the world down.

I mean, really?! Does he really have to read my mind?! Sure, I can read his, too, but seriously?!

I don't know how much he knows about me. Does he know my past? That I'm reincarnated? Or half-immortal (which I still don't understand, since I'm still aging)?

And where was his previously proper and respectful attitude?! <Yes, Master.> <Of course, Master.> Now he's all fluffy and flirty all over the place, in my business, after that one time treating him nicely and showing my vulnerable side to him!

HE EVEN TELEPORTED TO THE BATHROOM WHILE I WAS SHOWERING ONCE JUST TO 'CHECK ON MY HEALTH PERSONALLY'!

UHHH, HE'S DEFINITELY ABUSING HIS POWER JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T TRY TO KILL HIM. I. Swear. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. This.

In my entire lifespan as Alice Novea/Shurian/Mixuni/Nova, and probably as Shurian Hoven, he's the only one who could actually stand a chance against me!

SO WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE A PERVERT?!

If this were a normal case, that would make me thrilled and excited. An actual rival that I can think of as my equal, who I can let loose with, who I can share stories and laugh with while finally using Glowy to its full extent...

But of course, that would never happen, since I'm not even allowed to express a single amount of killing intent towards him since we're bound by a fucking contract.

My. Shitty. Life.

----

(Author's Note: Miro Alazan's POV.)

Alice is cute today too~

As usual, when we were traveling and she retired to her space for the night with her troublesome little brother, I forcefully teleported to her space using the bond - or contract, but I prefer the term bond - that I had with Ali.

Oooh! What a treat! She was changing clothes after her shower! So cute! <Who's that?> She thought. Oh, she was bewildered, how adorable~ I want to kiss her~

"AHHH! DAMN YOU PERVERT, GET OUT!" Ali hollered. Ahhh, even her angry face is so cute~ Ahhh, her cheeks are puffing up~ Oh, I have a nosebleed~ <Why am I never allowed to kill this fucking bastard?!> I read her thoughts in amusement and chuckled.

"Ali~ you'll never be able to~ just give up~" I jumped forward and hugged her half-naked body while pinching her soft, toned belly in bliss.

"FUCK OFF, PERVERT!" <Damn it, why do I have to deal with this kind of stuff now? What has become of my dimension of haven?! How can he just intrude like that?!>

I love you, Ali~ I love you~ muah~ muah~ muah~ I love you~ I love you~ She covered her ears and her face grew redder in fury. I heard a marble wall crack from the pressure she emitted.

Oh~ it actually is pretty hard getting into your space~ I'm tired, so can you relieve me~? Be gentle, please~

"AHHH!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BATHROOM, DAMN IT!" Oh, my beloved Ali is embarrassed, so cute~

"I AM NOT EMBARRASSED! I WANNA FUCKIN' KILL YOU SHITTY BASTARD! GET OUT!" Oooh, looks like dear Ali is really mad~ her voice changed to demonic~ so lovable~ I wanna kiss her~

"GAHHH!!!" I heard something shattering and a few booming sounds from the bathroom. Alice really is so cute~ I hope I can touch her properly someday~

Oop! Looks like she broke another part of the mansion~ that's too bad~

----

(Author's Note: Alice's POV.)

Why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him why can't I kill him?!

(Author's Note: Hmmm... I don't know~ but do you know those inscriptions you get along with the pattern when you channel your demonic aura to a certain place, my Alice~ foreshadowing is happening~

A little hint for you readers~ that script that she gets along with the pattern~ is the same language as the one she got while reading that book about [Descension] in the secret room in the Elven Palace~

It also is a hint that there's a high chance I'll be writing a Book 2 for this~ but who knows?)