My Playdate With the Ragdoll

I slammed the marble table. It broke, but I didn't really care. Worst comes to worst, I could always duplicate it using creation magic. What I was concerned with right now, was the letter that came to me.

My parents were angry. My father had a very murderous expression on his face while my mother was scarier. She was smiling. She was always smiling, but this one was, by far, the scariest. I knew that my father was powerful, but after all my time here, I still didn't know my mother's full power. She was a mystery to me. Which just made her so much scarier.

"Mother, Father." I let out a great bit of murderous intent, and unlike me, my face was completely expressionless. There was no fake or childish smile, no pout, nothing. I was just... expressionless. "I'll meet him."

Before my father had a chance to break another table in the house, I added, "I'll meet him then break him... kekeke, the arrogant brat will be broken... the bastard prince will die... he's such an idiot, does he even know who he's dealing with~"

I, along with my father and mother, slowly revealed malicious smiles together after my words. How long can HE entertain ME, is the true question here... I've wanted to play with someone for a long time... I hope he's interesting to torture... I thought.

"Yes, yes, dear. However, if you need any help educating the bastard prince, please, do call us. We will happily assist you in your... special training, for the crown prince. We'll be sure to help~" Mother said.

"Of course, Mother~" I smiled like the Joker and laughed villainously. Oh, Capture Target #1. How shall I trample your regal ass~? Should I **** ****** **** with a **** *****? Or should I ******* ****** *** ******** *****? Ha~ I just don't know, it's too hard to decide.

I could see the maids in the room shivering in fright. Our lady is the Devil! They all thought.

----

"I greet the Crown Prince of Asar." I smiled, and, as usual, did a perfect curtsy. The crown prince just nodded expressionlessly, but I didn't care. I was too busy in dreamland. Hey, little boy, do you want to play a little game of tag~? I promise I won't bite...

After a while, I snapped out of my trance and sighed, annoyed. My fantasies have been getting more and more bizarre lately. Perhaps it was because I hadn't blown off some steam in a long time. Well, no matter. I have a perfectly good full sized body punching bag right in front of me, just waiting to get beaten. Hello, crown prince~

"Your Highness the Crown Prince, you seem to be veeery different from before. Are you alright?" I faked concern and looked at him with a worried face.

"Point me to the garden." He commanded, disregarding my words. I just kept my smile, of course. Inside, though... Arrogant brat. I'll tear you to shreds. Please die. And please stop being so condescending. I'm better than you, brat. But it seems that you are too idiotic to even know that simple fact. Hahaha. How stupid.

"Yes, Your Highness."

We walked through the lush vegetation in the garden. As always, the garden of the Novea's are beautiful. Especially this season. This season, they were tended to by Mother.

"Hey, brat. Do you see this red rose?" He plucked one of the most beautiful roses in the garden. I was instantly furious. How dare you touch Mother's work, filthy bastard.

"It belongs to me now." How dare you. "Just like you will to me after you sign the engagement papers." How arrogant for a thirteen year old brat. How dare you say that Mother's carefully tended rose is yours.