Scaring the Unscarable Assassin

"Now, take off your mask." I told him after I stepped through the portal and closed it after me.

"...What? I thought you said that you didn't need to see my face." He replied hesitantly.

"I did say that, but I still like handsome faces, so come on, take it off already, or I'll do it for you." I replied without discomfort, reaching out.

"Fine. You do it yourself." Ciar's voice cracked at the last word. I stifled a laugh and moved towards him, pulling the dark cloth off his head. He's just a child.

"Wow, as expected, you're very handsome," I told him, ogling the beautiful view in front of me. The light blue hair and pitch black eyes. The refined and broad features.

I saw him blush for the first time. "Awww, aren't you cute." I teased, pinching his tan cheek with relish.

"...I'm not cute." He looked down and walked away. So... cute... I was dying of cuteness.

I jogged and caught up to him. "I'll show you my mansion first, then the golden castle, then the pond, then... no, actually, I should introduce you to Lizzy first. I think she'll like you, probably. Or she'll say that you're weak. Well..." I stopped myself from talking and just increased my speed.

"Lizzy? Your familiar? Even I don't know much about her. I'd love to come and see."

----

Five minutes later...

"AHHH!!! A DRAGON!!!"

"AHHH!!! A GOLDEN CASTLE!!"

"Ahhh... I love scaring people..."

(Author's Note: Me too, Alice... me too...)