My Therapy Session with the Crown Prince

It was morning. I was lying on Lizzy's warm back, when the sun woke me up.

"Uhhh... stupid sun... I don't wanna wake me up... let me sleep more." I raised my hand to cover my eyes. The dragon below me groaned as well.

"Impudent sun... I shall slay you for this insolence... right after I take a short nap..." Lizzy grumbled. I chuckled sleepily. So you're not a morning person either, huh? I guess that's why you sleep in that cramped cave.

"Waking up is the bane of my existence, Lizzy... but we have too. For it is our duty as overpowered creatures..." I started to doze off, and slapped myself awake. I have to get to my space... any longer and Ax is gonna kill me... but I just wanna sleep... should I deal with him later... "...You know what, I take it back... just a short nap, that's fine... right...?"

Lizzy made a deep rumbling noise in confirmation and just like that, we both conked out again under the morning sun. Just a short... nap...

And just like that, Lizzy and I slept for two days.

----

[OPEN SPACE (0,289) (6 KILOMETERS)] I mumbled as soon as I woke up from my state of short hibernation. Uhhh... now I'm gonna have to deal with Ax... I don't wanna... I rubbed my drooping eyes and stepped through the portal. "Lizzy, let's go."

Its big foot stepped through the portal and it folded its wings to go in. I led my pet to a clearing I fabricated for any pet I would have in the future, and asked, "Lizzy, what do you like?"

"I like sleeping, gold, and giant eels." Lizzy replied bluntly.

"I get the sleep... and sort of the gold... but why the eel?" I probed.

"Because giant eels are delicious." He stated.

"Aaah, now I get it. Okay, cool. By the way, Liz, where do you prefer to sleep? Like in a cave or something?" I questioned.

"I prefer to sleep in castles, where it's warm."

"Okay. Is a castle made of gold something you'd sleep in?"

"I would greatly enjoy sleeping in such a place."

"Cool." We were conversing like we've known each other for such a long time.

I started reciting a creation spell. [ମୋର ଆବଶ୍ୟକତା ଏବଂ ଇଚ୍ଛାକୁ ଡାକ, ଏବଂ ମୁଁ ତୁମକୁ ମୋର ମନ ସହିତ ପୁରସ୍କୃତ କରିବି | ସୁନାରେ ନିର୍ମିତ ଏକ ଦୁର୍ଗ, ଏକ ନାଗ ସାପ ପାଇଁ ଯଥେଷ୍ଟ ବଡ଼] I pointed to the left part of clearing, and immediately, a castle made of shining and glistening gold appeared. And only a third of my mana was left. I stretched my arms out and looked at Liz with my eyes narrowed in annoyance and impatience. I just wasted more mana on useless things. "So? Do you like it?"

"Master... you truly are so benevolent to this old dragon... you deserve to be my master." It gave quick words of gratefulness before prancing - and I literally mean prancing - into the large gold castle. Geez... what's so good about gold? I guess it is a currency in this world... but I can just make it anytime! Although, I guess that would be considered money laundering... but they don't have any concept of inflation here... so creating gold wouldn't be considered a fraud or embezzlement. But earth users can't generate gold from earth... unless they're a prodigy, so... I'm in the clear. Cool.

I stopped him before he could get inside the gold castle. "Let me ask you a question before you enjoy your lavish facilities. Why did you go on a rampage?"