Little Al's Ultimate Weapon

Sister finally came back after two months. I wanted to know what she was doing, but I'm sure she wouldn't tell me. I really missed her.

I ran up to her and hugged her. I really loved Sister. "Sister! You're home!" I pounced on her. Ahhh, I really love Sister. Sister is too lovable. She is so cute. So adorable... She shouldn't go out by herself... too many people would fall in love with her...

Sister laughed and consoled me. I liked it that way, when her attention was focused on me only, it was nice. Especially when I acted like a child, Sister would always say 'moe' or whatever that was, then hug and kiss me. I liked that too.

She led me to Mother and Father. We talked for a while, but after Mother had her scary smile on her face, Sister dragged me out of the room and I happily followed along. But... Sister has a male friend? She can't have a male friend... it's too dangerous... Sister is powerful, but she's too dense. I started to get angry. Sister's attention will be on someone else. I want her to love me only! Who was the scum who took my sister away?

But my sister comforted me again. I was still angry, but I was helpless whenever Sister did that to me. I'm sure that only I get this treatment from Sister. I couldn't help but melt back into my childish facade again. I wanted to get spoiled.

I didn't expect Sister to kiss me. On the lips, no less. Sister's... and mine... I instantly felt uncomfortable under there again. I took her first kiss... I blushed at the thought. I'm Sister's first... I looked down in embarrassment. Ever since that class occurred, I've known that I loved Sister in a different way. I had a 'wet dream' when I was ten years old about her. It was really nice...

Sister spoils me when I act like a baby, so I do. It's the best way to draw her attention, and her affection. I can use it as a weapon for any annoying pests that fly her way. But of course, most of the time, I don't need to. Sister eliminates whoever bothers her. But when she doesn't eliminate them, I get agitated. Like Richard, the prime minister's son.

While I thought of my methods, Sister was busy reassuring me. I liked that too. She cared enough to worry for me. I've seen the suitors that Sister disliked. Like Ragdoll or the Idiot Prince. She even named them, and she was always cold. Not only that, but she was one push away from killing them. I'm pretty sure that she would if they weren't princes.

"Hey, Al, don't worry, okay? I'll always love you the most. No one can replace you, and you are my best, best friend. You'll always be the first one I'll pick..." She tried again. This really did reassure me. That's right, I'm her brother, I'll always be first... I'll make sure to keep that position. Sister values blood bonds, as long as I'm a Novea, she won't care what I do. I grinned inwardly.

Sister patted my back. Those annoying pests who dare get in the way of Sister and I's relationship, I'll be sure to kill them like Sister does.

(Author's Note: Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, but I'm going to upload another one today, so don't worry!)