Pirouette-ing in Victory

"Ax, I swear, if you utter one more word, I'll-" I was in the midst of my soon-to-be very scary threat when Ax just cut me off rudely.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry." He apologized without fear. I think the Idiot Prince and Ragdoll were looking at him like he's insane. Oh, right, I played with them before. They must think that Ax is a dead man.

"Ax, you're a dead man."

"Sure, sure."

"Fuck you, asshole."

"Right."

"Oh, *** ****** *** **** ****** **. I'll ***** *** ********* **** *******!"

"Yeah, it's good to see you too, Alice."

Ciaran looked at our exchange in surprise. He doesn't know about me as Nova? Wow, he's not really an information guild leader if he doesn't know that, huh? No wonder he got the information about the Alice in the book's bullying so late, it's because his so-called information guild is crap. They don't know shit.

"Lady Alice, Ax, please stop! We're starting class now." Odyll said before standing up.

----

"It's time to test out your magic. Hit the target with as much destruction power as possible. Lady Alice, please go last, since you'll probably break it." Odyll said, smiling at me playfully. I smiled back with equal giddiness. I haven't fully released my aura in so long! I need to release it!

We were standing inside a white cylinder-shaped testing area, which had a large target pasted onto the front side of it. There was what seemed to be a control room that could overlook the area, which was what Odyll was in now.

One by one, he called out student's names and they all fired their magic accordingly. Odyll looked impressed, but looked at Aveline in disapprovement. Well, all Aveline could do was heal a target, not kill it. She doesn't even know how to use Illusion with her light magic at all. I thought to myself as I stepped up onto the elevated area.

Looking at people watching me closely, I smiled. "Guys, you might want to move back a bit." They stepped back about three steps, and I ushered them farther. "Maybe... farther?"

"Farther."

"Farther."

"Ummm... a little farther."

"Okay, fine, whatever." I shrugged and faced the target again. I could feel Odyll's intense stare, which seemed to have a lot of anticipation. "You guys behind me, and Odyll, you won't be able to stand when I release my aura, so if you are carrying any important things with you, I suggest you put them down first in case you smash them as you fall to the ground."

Aveline looked at me, thinking I was joking, but everyone else took it quite seriously and started unloading. I breathed in and out, then released my aura. It exploded around the area, and indeed, like I thought, everyone fell to the ground. "Ahhh, after so much confinement, I'm finally able to let loose! I haven't been able to do this since I was, what, thirteen? I forgot. I feel so free! I should have done this before in my space!" I breathed a sigh of relief as my aura began getting stronger, larger, less compacted.

"Alright, I'll start now." The other people in Class S managed to get the target charred and a bit broken, but that was all. I still had a target where I could focus my mana on. What should I use... destruction? I haven't used that one in a while. I've only used creation. Seems fun.

I held my arm up and pointed to the sky, and slowly started lowering it down to the target. Once my finger pointed directly towards the target, I let out a concentrated, devastating beam of mana towards the target, while chanting, [ପ୍ରିୟ ଦେବୀ, ମୋତେ ବିରୋଧ କରିବାକୁ ସାହସ କରୁଥିବା ପ୍ରାଣୀକୁ ମାର] I begun chanting. [ଦୟାକରି, ମୋର ଅନୁରୋଧ ଶୁଣ, ଏହାକୁ ବାଷ୍ପୀଭୂତ କର ଏବଂ ଏହାକୁ ଅଦୃଶ୍ୟ କର] I started again, with a louder and louder tone. [ମୋର ଶତ୍ରୁମାନଙ୍କୁ ପରାସ୍ତ କର, ସେମାନଙ୍କୁ ଧୂଳିରେ ପରିଣତ କର, ମୁଁ ସେମାନଙ୍କୁ ଆଉ ଦେଖିବାକୁ ଚାହେଁ ନାହିଁ, ମୋର ଯନ୍ତ୍ରଣା, ମୋର ଯନ୍ତ୍ରଣା, ମୋର ଦୁ ଖ ବ୍ୟବହାର କର ଏବଂ ସେମାନଙ୍କୁ ବିନାଶ କର] I finished. The target faded. It just disappeared.

The situation reminded my of that time I was scared of the giant blob and used destruction magic on it despite it being so weak. Thinking about it made me laugh. "Yeah, that was fun. Too bad Ax wasn't there to see it..." I mumbled.

I checked how much mana I had. Hmmm, still three fourths left! Better than last time. Is it because my body's grown older?

I looked back at the others and saw that they were still stifled. Oops, forgot to withdraw my aura~ I mused and retracted it back, repressing it once again. They breathed a sigh of relief before looking at me like I was a goddess. Sadly, I'm not, but I'm an angel, you guys can worship me for that, I commented.

Ax looked at me. I defeated him. Yet again. I giggled childishly. "Ax, I win~ you lose~ again~ I beat you~" I started pirouette-ing around him, laughing in triumph. He slumped down.

"Don't. Rub. It. In. My. Face, you goddamn Alice!" He lunged at me and tried to tackle me on the ground, but I just pirouette-ed to the side and he missed me, falling to the ground like an idiot.

"Oops! Try again!"

Our little skirmish was very amusing. I liked today, today was fun.