The Class from the Pits of Hell

After I went into Father's office to tell him Al's needs, I went into my space to fully accept what had happened during the 'game' Al suggested. I don't know how long I stayed there (since I couldn't tell the time there, the landscape was always white and bright) but when I came out, I saw my father nervously reviewing forms in his office. I concealed my presence and snuck up on him.

"Whatcha workin' on?" I asked from behind him, looking over his shoulder. I could see documents on a lack of surplus on food in certain regions of the fief, documents focusing on the Crown Prince, and documents on Al and I's education. Geez... Do people from this world have no way of organizing documents? Everything's jumbled up.

"Gahhh!" Father made a weird sound before jumping back in surprise. "Alice... When did you get here?"

I smiled. "Just came in a minute ago from my space." He just sighed. It was clear he was used to my unscheduled appearances. "So, did you do what I asked you to?"

Father sighed and hesitantly nodded. "His... thing, was... um... very active, so I had a reason to."

"Oh, good. Because I'm scared of him right now, you are going to be the one to coach him through... puberty." I felt very awkward. It was scary to find his thing high. I would give him time to think. And I would give myself time to think because of that incident. Because I was scarred for life.

"...Come again?"

"You. Are. Going. To. Be. The. One. To. Teach. Him. Okay, Father?"

"...Yes. Yes, I understand."

I smiled and nodded with satisfaction. "Good."

"Oh... by the way, Alice. You'll be taking that class with him." Father slipped in.

Now I was the one to be in shock. "...Come again?"

"You. Are. Going. To. Be. The. One. To. Learn with him. Okay, daughter?" I gritted my teeth in annoyance. Father, how dare you use my words against me!

"...Yes. Yes, I understand."

He smiled and nodded with satisfaction. "Good."

Like father... like daughter, I suppose... I weeped inwardly. But I already took that class in my past life! Why is reality so cruel...

----

"And that is what... a wet dream is, Young Lady and Lord." The instructor told us. I was sure that I, along with Al, were shivering in fright.

"I-Instructor... is that the e-e-end of c-class...?" Al hesitantly piped up. He seemed to be in a daze from the sudden wave of uncomfortable information flooding his brain.

"We still have another two hours left until class is over, Young Lord." The instructor replied monotonously.

A look of terror flashed on Little Al's innocent face. I looked at him sympathetically. This is his first time in this class... Though, at least he didn't experience his first time with creepy boys looking at him from afar. I shivered when I remembered my prior experience learning about the subject. Never. Again. I was honestly very glad when I found that we were learning about this subject privately. It saved my soul.

"Now, we shall begin to review the basics of how to use reproductive organs to successfully reproduce." The instructor began droning on. And I began shivering again. I feel bad for myself, too... I can't believe I have to deal with this twice... this is so rough... let me out of this fucking hellhole...