- Alone -

Tohru, Uotani, Hanajima, Yuki, Kyo and You were gathered around for lunch outside of school. The sun which was only getting warmer shiner brightly. Despite the bright sun, your thoughts were as dark as a night sky.

You didn't like the thought of your future, especially after how the teacher had mentioned submitted your career path. You didn't know what you wanted to do, and even if you did, you were not allowed to do it, because you were an unknown monster. No one had the spirit you possessed, hence why people like Akito had wanted to lock you up.

Another thing that weighed on your mind were the parent teacher conferences, you didn't have anyone who was willing to attend, and you certainly didn't want to ask Shigure, so the only option you had was checking in with your guardian, Hiro Sohma's parents.

They were a sweet couple, and wouldn't hesitate to say yes, but you didn't want to bother them with your problems. Especially after everything they had done for you.

"(Name), do you have a career path in mind?" Hana-chan asked fixing her gaze on you. She offered you a smile, which you returned.

"Ah, currently I don't. But hopefully I'll come up with something." The words that you spoke were light, yet they pricked your heart because you knew your future and the fate that was wait ing for you.

But before you could dive any deeper into your thoughts, a heavy hand gently rested on your head. Kyo's eyes were warm. And always reminded you that you weren't alone, your future was shared with him, he was going through the same thing as you. And at that moment, you knew what to write for your career path, even if it was only true in words..

🐈🐈🐈

"Shisho, invited us over for lunch tommorow, he also said to invite Tohru. Do you wanna come?" Kyo asked, taking a seat beside you on your bed. His hand ever so gently brushing past yours.

"Tomorrow? Sure! Although I'm going to see Satsuki-chan (Hiro's mom) and Hiro. You guys should go on ahead and we'll meet up by Shisho's house." You told him, placing you above his, and setting the book you were reading aside.

"..I'll come pick you up, and we can head to Shisho's together." He informed you, his eyes always sharing their warmth with you. You loved the amber color of his eyes, and unconsciously your hand made its way to his cheek.

"..Oi." Kyo mumbled, his cheeks quickly turning a pretty shade of red.

"Your eyes are pretty." You told him, but it wasn't long till you leaned in connected your lips with his. A soft smile was left on his face when you pulled back.

"..Your face is red."

"Oi! It's because of you! Don't think your face isn't red!"

🐈🐈🐈

"(Name)-chan! It's been so long! We were so worried after you had left the estate, but I'm so glad your doing well." Satsuki, Hiro's mom greeted you while capturing you in an enormous hug. She was a truly pretty person and her kindness only made her prettier.

"I'm so sorry for leaving without telling you, Satsuki-chan! I'm glad to see your doing well too. I had missed you and Hiro over the past few months." You returned her hug, any sense of dread leaving you.

She has taken you in ever since you were a child and continued to take care of you like her own child while caring for her own baby. It's already had taking care of baby, especially a zodiac baby, she could have left you there and ignored you like many others did but she didn't, and you were forever grateful.

"(Name)-nee-chan." The young brunette popped in, his face practically glowing once he saw you, yet he tried his hardest to compose himself.

"Hiro! It's been a hot second!" You ruffled up his hair, while he protested but didn't move away.

"Come sit down (Name)-chan, would you like something to eat or drink?" Satsuki guided you to the living room, in a house you were completely used to. You had spent a lot of your childhood here.

"Thank you Satsuki-chan! But don't overexert yourself, sit here. I just wanted to see how you were doing and talk to you, also have a favor but that's for later." You patted the space beside you and it wasn't long till the said woman had taken a seat. Her touch was as warm as you had remembered and she was really like a mother to you.

🐈🐈🐈

"Oh right! You said you had a favor! Do you need something? I'll be happy to help you with anything!" She offered you a huge smile. Hiro soon walking in with a few glasses of juice.

"Well, it's not much, and you shouldn't force yourself or even need to accept. But after summer break, our school has parent-teacher conferences.. and I was hoping you guys would attend for me, of course it isn't like you absolutely have to do it and I don't want to force you to do it, it's really up to you, and-" You had cut off your own rambling when you saw the heartwarming smile she had offered you.

"(Name)-chan, was that all? I'd be happy to do this for you. You're like a daughter to us, in fact you're already are daughter, this home will always welcome you, as will we. Don't worry to much dear, we have your back." Her hand rested above your head, and only now did you realized you were never alone.

"..Thank you. Thank you so much, for now and for everything you've done."

🐈🐈🐈