- Fights -

Your head has been hurting all week, and it only got worse when you had entered the hospital, the scent of the place was extremely uncomfortable. You didn't exactly enjoy coming over here, but someone who you held close stayed here, due to certain circumstances hence why you were here.

After Yuki and Tohru's visit to Ayame's shop, the entire house was bit more lively, which only worsened the pain in your head. A familiar door which you had opened multiple, was a few steps away from you, but along with a familiar person.

"Haru! Hey! Are you here to visit Rin? How is she?" The male looked up making eye-contact with you, he looked tired, maybe even scared. It had looked like his entire world and happiness had shattered. "Haru? Are you okay? Is something wrong? Do you feel okay? Is Rin okay?" Despite the unending question that you asked, Haru couldn't answer any of them, he looked like he was about to collapse, and he definitely wasn't his usual self. That much was easy to tell.

"..it looks like you need some time. Here, sit over here for a few minutes, and I'll be back okay?" The man didn't answer, but followed to without a complaint, you lead him to a row of chairs, where he sat down. Quickly, leaving him for a few minutes, you went to talk to Isuzu Sohma, also called Rin Sohma.

She was like an older sister to you, you didn't have any siblings, yet everyday she came over to play with you or cheer you up. If she had never met you, you definitely wouldn't have become the person you are today.

"Rin? Are you okay?" At the sound of your voice, her had snapped towards you, her eyes were pleading for some comfort, which lead you to walk towards her. Your arms instinctively wrapped around her body. She sat on her hospital bed, while you stood beside her, your arms around her, and ever so gently her arms wrapped around you. Her head softly resting on your chest.

"..Nobody is telling me anything, so I don't know what's wrong. But you're not alone Rin. I have your back, you can talk to me. And if you don't want to, it's okay, we can fight your battles together, so don't put too much on your shoulders." You earnestly told her, she didn't respond but her hold on you got stronger. After a few minutes, she let go and you followed suit.

"..I have to get going, I'm sorry I couldn't stay for longer, usually I stay for a couple hours, don't I? I also have to pick up a few painkillers for my head so I'll head out. I bought you some pudding as a promise of me telling you that I'll be back soon." You placed the pudding boxes on her side table, getting ready to leave.

"Are you okay? What are the painkillers for?" Were the first words, Rin had muttered to you that day. A small chuckle escaped your mouth, when you thought about it.

"I'm fine! Don't worry. My heads just been hurting at all the noise back home. Anyway, I love youuu Rin! I'll see you tommorow, maybe?" You exited her room, after giving her one last hug. And like you hoped Haru still sat there, staring at the floor, heartbroken.

"Ah, thank god you're still here, I didn't want to take to long, let's go. I'm walking you home today!" You grabbed his wrist, and pulled him up leading him out the hospital doors.

"This will probably work out since Hatori-san can give me a few painkillers." You mumbled under your breath, yet went heard by the young man beside you.

"Why do you need painkillers? Are you hurt?" Asked Haru, a small chuckle once again erupting, you found it funny how neither of them were willing to talk about themselves, but when it came to you they were asking away. Besides they both had ended up saying the same things. "Haha, I'm fine don't worry too much." You told him and soon after a silence had fallen over the both of you.

"..listen, I don't know what's wrong, but I promise everything will turn out okay. You.. you're such a kind person and do your best to help others, that in the process, end up hurting yourself. You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to, but I'll listen. And I'm always going to have your back Haru, always. So don't overexert yourself okay? Do you want something to eat? Let's go buy something, my treat!"

🐈🐈🐈

Being part of the school council was always such hard work. You were currently, heading up the stairs, to your classroom when Kyo. Yuki, Tohru and Momiji, ran past you. Their faces not being too happy.

When you followed they had led you to Haru's classroom, the entire room was a mess, the windows were shattered, the desks were throw around and in the middle of it stood Dark Haru. "Ahhh, I told him not to overexert himself, that dumbass. He really should learn to depend on people." You mumbled under your breath, before getting in between a riled up Kyo and rampaging Haru.

Kyo was still extremely wary of dark Haru, hence why he had his focus on you incase Haru did something. "Hatsuharu Sohma, you really don't listen to people do you?" But before Dark Haru could answer, you spoke.

"..Something happened between you and Rin, right? Don't take it to heart, Haru. She's trying incredibly hard too, and is protecting you in her own way, trust me will you?" You offered him a smile, hoping your words would reach him.

"..I'm sorry."

🐈🐈🐈