IX

CHAPTER NINE: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

THIRD PERSON POV

Back at the law firm, Ms. Yuuri Kang was still speculating the mysterious email being sent. She even hired a professional to help her out, but the IP Address is unknown and the coding was off.

"It seems that the person who sent this knows we would track them down. And so they are concealing themselves," Yuuri sighed as she fixed her prescription glasses.

Then, the door swung open, and Yuuri peeked her head out to set her eyes on the young boy in a suit, carrying a suitcase.

"So? How was the meeting with Mr. Jeon's suggestion?" She asked, whilst transferring her gaze to the computer, and Yeonjun sighed as he plopped himself down on the sofa.

"You know... it was... eye-opening. But at the same time, I was exhausted. It took them almost 2 hours to talk in there, and I offered to send her home," Yeonjuj sighed as he fixed himself.

"My guess was that it was strictly confidential between the two of them, right?" Yuuri replied.

"Yeah, I don't really like the vibe of that stripper guy though, how would he benefit?" Yeonjun narrowed his eyes.

"Now now, you know we shouldn't judge someone just because of their occupation, I taught you that," Yuuri replied and Yeonjun groaned.

"It's just... that... aghhh. It bothers me knowing that I can't be with Soujin in this case," Yeonjun replied.

"Ah yes, young love. Keep it up Yeonjun, I even thought you would never end up behaving like this," Yuuri said as she typed away.

"Hey! That's not it. I mean, what about you? Aren't you like 34 or something? You need a husband by now!" Yeonjun retorted.

"I wouldn't even be single now if all the men I dated back then weren't trash, at this point, I want to be successful," Yuuri replied straightforwardly.

"What about that one idol-actor that wanted your personal info-"

"We don't talk about him."

SOUJIN POV

The next day, I went out of my apartment in my fully dressed laywer suit, and I timidly waited by the side, looking for Jimin.

He said that I should be waiting at home rather than waiting at the law firm, so I called in Ms. Yuuri for her permission.

"Ms. Bae Soujin?" A voice called, and I turned my head to look at the person who was standing right infront of me.

"Ah yes?" I replied, and the person nodded.

"I have a request for Chief Song Jaemyun. Please take a seat inside the car and accompany him," he said, and I agreed as I approached the topnotch car parked at the side.

"Hey Attorney, you made it," a familiar voice said, and I swished my head to the person who was seated at the backseat.

Of course, Park Jimin and his "numerous" names.

"Hello, Mr. Song, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said, and Jimin nodded as he patted a space beside him.

I sat beside him, and the car started to move, the driver and the assistant who called me at the front.

"Chief, this is the attorney, right? Why would an attorney be here to go to SAN Group?" He asked.

"I didn't manage to tell you all of a sudden, but Attorney Bae is someone I want to settle my legal documents," he replied, trying to make this legal as possible.

"Alright, Mr. Song, we are already arriving at SAN Building, please prepare yourselves," she said, and Jimin nodded as he faced me.

He was now wearing a suit, and he had black brunette hair, he also wore a nice coat. Totally different from who he was last night.

As the car stopped, I was about to get out of the car.

When my eyes widened.

I looked at the figure in a white lab coat and short hair.

Is... that?

"Bae Soujin, we must go, I have to settle some documents with you," Jimin said and I nodded quickly, getting out of the car and shrugging these thoughts away from myself as I got out of the car, carrying my suitcase.

I looked up in awe at the tall building called SAN Globe. It was the biggest building in Seoul right now going to the top with a crystal globe that I heard was the whole office of Mr. Choi San.

"Does... Mr. Choi San really do work at that massive crystal globe?" I gaped and Jimin sighed.

"He's the CEO, and the CEO of the largest company in Korea must have the largest crystal globe office of all time," Jimin rolled his eyes before walking in the entrance.

Even the air smells expensive.

All the office workers were in expensive clothes and uniform, probably designed by Mr. Choi San himself. Since their father stepped down, Choi San has been focusing a lot on the interior and the image of SAN's employees.

"Good morning, this is Bae Soujin, my attorney, process a permit ID for this young lady please," Jimin said and the front desk nodded.

After processing my IDs and everything, Jimin lead me to his office which was at the 10th floor. He guided me to a large office where there was a couch and all those furniture.

"Take a seat, let's talk about the plan, the surveillance has been switched off, so there's no peeping," Jimin said as he approached me.

"To be honest, San doesn't accept any lawyers except lawyers from their family's entrusted law office. But since you are my attorney, we must find a way to connect you to San to get answers on jeon," Jimin explained as he looked at me.

"This is why I must tell you, you must defend other people in order to get amswers from that high-profile man," Jimin said, and I nodded.

"I... I understand. I'll go get myself together, mentally prepare myself or something," I said as I stood up, and Jimin nodded.

"Sure thing," he said as he went back to work, and I sighed as I pushed the door open.

I exhaled as I walked through the quiet hallways.

So he's Song Jaemyun, the chief worker of one of SAN's many departments.

As I tried to organize my thoughts, my eyes laid on a certain figure at the distance.

The lady in a lab coat.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or ur toes will suffer

ho ho ho merry christmas bbs dont forget to eat healthy and damn why is it already 2022 i havent done anything 2021.