X

CHAPTER TEN: A HACKER ON CRACK

THIRD PERSON POV

"Listen, I'm not being a dumbass but what's the point of getting out of jail when all you're gonna do is eat," Jungkook grumbles as soon as him, Taehyung, and Yoongi arrive at the hidden warehouse.

"Sorry Ggukie leader but you can't work on an empty stomach," Taehyung sneers as he tosses a chip in his mouth, adjusting his bigass glasses as he stares at the computer screen.

"Seriously, how can you call yourself a genius if you keep slacking off like this? Don't make me use the tazer on you again," Yoongi threatens and Taehyung shakes his head rapidly.

"Oh my goodness Yoongi hyung, we shouldn't be so harsh on a celebratory day like this. Besides, you probably miss my cute jokes for three months! By the way, how's my Heeji?" Taehyung replies and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I don't miss your blabbering superiority complexed mouth, Taehyung. And why are you talking about your car as if it's a person? What kind of person calls their car Heeji?" Yoongi crows and Taehyung snorts.

"Well, I'm pretty sure all the things I tell you about me are facts. Anyways I'll take about Heeji later and let's talk about how awful prison food is-"

"How about we talk about how awful you smell right now? Don't you even take a bath at prison? I mean you don't even take a bath before," Yoongi shot back.

"Enough talk about this and be serious with me you hacker who has a screw loose," Jungkook sighs as he crosses his arms.

"About what?" Taehyung muffles through his chips.

"Tell me where that attorney is doing and what she's planning. Right now."

SOUJIN POV

"Excuse me?" She asked, in a calm tone. I could hear her tired voice, and the way she was staggering towards me as she felt tired and weary.

"Yes? Are you alright?" I asked as I looked at the woman who smiled weakly.

"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Yang Hyebin. I work here as part of the medical department in SAN Group," she said, and I nodded.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Yang. I'm Bae Soujin, what do you need?" I asked, and she sighed.

"I'm looking for someone. Can you tell me if you've seen a child around-"

"Hyebin noona?" A small voice called, and I looked at the Hyebin before lookinh at the direction to where the small voice came from.

There was little boy, around 7 years of age. He had dark hair, and he had innocent-looking eyes. He looked down on the floor as he approached his noona.

"Jongseong? Oh thank goodness," Hyebin sighed as she ran towards the small boy, and the boy named Jongseong stayed silent.

"I'm sorry Hyebin noona," he said softly.

"It's alright. It's definitely alright, we need to head back quick," she replied as she stood up.

"It looks like I already found Jongseong. I'm sorry for troubling you Ms. Bae," she said, and I nodded as I looked at Jongseong.

Jongseong was wearing a modern hanbok, and it was color brown. He refrained eye contact with me as he held on tightly to Hyebin.

"I'll go now, thank you," she said before turning away quickly, with Jongseong.

"Soujin! We have to go, Mr. San is calling us," another voice chimed in, and I faced Jimin as he was preparing his things. I nodded as I followed him.

-

We headed over to the crystal globe at the very top of the building. It turns out Mr. Song Jaemyun aka Park Jimin had a special meeting regarding his project and got special permission to bring me along.

As we got up the elevator, our eyes were placed at the huge doors that lead to the crystal globe office.

"Mr. Choi San is now in his office. You may now enter," his assistant said, and we both nodded at each other, reassuring that everything would be fine.

We opened the doors after knocking tw times, and my eyes widened as I stood there, glued to the floor.

Mr. Choi San was much more... intimidating in person. He had dark hair and eyes that were like a dragon's. His slender finger were wrapped around the body of the glass of wine he was sipping. And he had a classy pair of glasses on his nosebridge. He wore an expensive suit as well.

"Good morning Mr. Choi San," Jimin said as he bowed down before the CEO, and Choi San nodded.

"Yes Mr. Song Jaemyun, you wanted to discuss with me?" He replied, and Jimin nodded before taking out his documents.

"These are my documents. Oh, and by the way, this is Attorney Bae Soujin, she came here for several reasons, and she wanted to see you, but as a busy person you are, she wants to know if you have time," Jimin explained and San nodded as he stood up.

"Good day Ms. Bae, what brings you here?" He asked as he slowly walks towards us.

"I would like to ask you regarding the open case for Jeon Jungkook. He's still on hold since last year and it would be nice as his attorney, if I can ask some questions regarding the incident," I huffed as I presented my badge.

"Remember, do not be intimidated by high-end people. You are an attorney, think about the person you are defending. If you get intimidated, then that person you are asking questions will take advantage of the situation," Ms. Kang Yuuri's words ticked in my head, and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I see, Jeon Jungkook.... of course I know him. I don't see why I can't answer questions regarding him," San replied, and I smiled.

"Thank you for giving this a chance, Mr. Choi San," I replied.

I sat at the couch as Jimin and San were discussing their documents. It took a couple of minutes and after that, it was my turn to ask him questions.

"Good luck," Jimin whispered as he exited the room, and I sighed as it was just me and San in his huge crystal globe office.

He loosened his tie as he approached me, taking his glasses off.

"Now Ms. Bae Soujin, shall we begin?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

VOTE FOR A GOOD 2022

AAAAAAA HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS