XLVII

FOURTY TWO: THE NOONA WHO LOVES

THIRD PERSON POV

"So this is what Ms. Yuuri has been talking about... the missing emails and all!" Jungkook said as he clicked in the other emails Yeonjun checked in.

"Well, we'vw been recieving them on the exact same day Soujin took on your case, Jungkook," Yeonjun said and Soujin furrowed her brows.

"To be honest, I haven't even drawn attention even when I graduated from SNU, it makes no sense," Soujin said and Yeonjun tilted his head.

"Have you ever even been having suspicions with someone who has a grudge on you?" Yeonjun asked and Soujin shook her head.

"Not that I recall of. It may be someone who secretly did hate me, which sucks because I'd rather talk it out than go through this shit," Soujin sighed and Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"I'm gonna hurt them before they even hurt you, Soujin, don't worry," Jungkook said and Taehyung sighed.

"I'm not even in the mood to joke around. My Yuuri is getting captured by those stupid San guys," he said as he tapped away on the email.

"Luckily, if I track the location where the email was sent, I can somewhat know where Yuuri is too," Taehyung said as he looked at the screen.

Then, Yoongi walked inside the room. He looked tired than usual, and avoided eye contact as he made his way to his room.

"Yoongi hyung," a voice called and he looked at Taehyung who was still staring at the laptop screen.

"You miss her, don't you?" Taehyung said quietly and Yoongi didn't reply.

"Even if you love her now.... Jimin isn't Namhee, Yoongi hyung. You don't have to let Jimin feel bad about things he hasn't been present in," Taehyung said randomly before staying silent.

"Nevermind me, let's focus on the case. We have to save Yuuri. Although I doubt she's not gonna be her usual self," Yoongi said.

"LIVV. Of course they'd try the LIVV on her. She's known about the drug ever since her father was admitted to SAN healthcare, the most advanced unit in South Korea. I don't know the details, but it seems SAN and Yuuri noona go way back," Yeonjun said and Soujin looked down on her lap.

"Ms. Yuuri doesn't deserve any of this," Soujin said.

"But you know, I have faith in her. Since she never lost any court dispute in her entire career. There's a reason why she's number one," Yeonjun smiled, and it felt like the weight in Soujin's back was lightened feeling the admiration that Yeonjun had for his mentor.

"I found the address," Taehyung said as he looked at the screen.

"Seongdong-gu. It's near here," Taehyung said as he tapped away.

"That's weird. Seongdong-gu is....," Taehyung spoke as he looked at the screen.

"It's the old place Bangtan used to form in."

SOUJIN POV

"It's like 1 AM, are you sure we can still head there in time?" Hoseok asked as Yeonjun picked up the speed.

"We don't have time to sleep or rest, Yuuri noona is in danger. Best we go there before they even do anything to her," Yeonjun said as he zoomed in a flash.

"Seongdong-gu.... we're near it already," Taehyung said as he kept tapping on his laptop, making sure it was the location.

"There is a high chance the email sender would also be there or if it's all a bait for us knowing well that I can hack in it," Taehyung muttered as Yeonjun stopped infront of an old warehouse.