XVII

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: BLOCKHEAD

"I already know you're Bangtan, always knew," I said as I looked at them unamused.

"Ever since Jungkook introduced me to Mr. Jimin I was already a bit skeptical about him, and the same goes to his connections," I explained and V stares blankly at me.

"This woman's a tough nut to crack, guess it wasn't a surprise," V sulks and Jimin and Yoongi smirk.

"Since you know we're Bangtan now, let the boy out," Yoongi said as he stared at V, and V shrugged, his glasses slipping down his nosebridge.

"Let the what out?"

"Didn't he like lock himself somewhere since he's kinda shit scared of Soujin?" Yoongi asked, and V snaps his fingers.

"Ohhhh! I almost forgot about him! Wait just a minute," V said as he approached a door at the corner, he swung it open before stepping inside.

"Why the fuck are you-"

"Come on don't be so shy why are you like this?"

"Why are YOU like this?! Do you know how crazy that woman is?"

"I don't know about her but you're crazy for her that's for sure."

"Shut the fuck up."

V steps out dragging a certain figure, and my eyes squinted as I stared at the man covered in tattoos. He wasn't wearing his prison attire anymore rather he was wearing a black shirt and jeans.

Wait a minute...

"Jeon Jungkook?! How the fuck," I yelled, and Jungkook looked away and V turned pale.

"Ms. Attorney, I can explain-"

"Oh so NOW you're explaining?! Why would you bail out of jail knowing that it's going to be harder to prove your innocence at court you jerk!" I yelled and Jimin and Yoongi sat in silence, watching the drama.

"I'm the jerk?! Not my fault you were nosing in someone's private business now you're stuck in this situation!" Jungkook defended.

"It's not private business anymore when it's illegal and when someone's life is in danger! Is this what people in jail become?" I replied and V gasped.

"She's got a point there, you did lose a few points of IQ ever since you went to jail," V said.

"Who's side are you on you piece of fuck?" Jungkook raised a brow and V shut his mouth.

"Seriously, I'm in the middle of a situation here and now you're adding up to my list of stress, now it's going to be harder to prove you knowing you escaped," I sighed.

"Then don't prove my innocence at all who said you-" Jungkook shot back but was muffled in words as a hand came to his mouth.

"Jungkook, language. That's no way to speak to your lawyer you uncultured swine," V said as he looked at him.

"Anyway, where's Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asked, and V sighed.

"Somewhere lurking out there but he said he's coming back this noon so he'll be fine," V replied as he went to Hyebin and Jongseong.

"Hmmm.... Jungkook, you might wanna look at this," V said, and Jungkook sighed as he looked at the woman and the child.

"A doctor, how nice. And a child... what do you expect me to do?" Jungkook said and V looked at them.

"Notice anything? Like... you know, Jongseong. He's young, yet he's behaving a bit differently compared to other kids," V said and I tilted my head.

"Now that you mention it, I have this sample of the incident with Jongseong at the hospital hours ago, it's a syringe with something inside and I wanted it to get checked," I said as I took out the syringe in a ziplock bag.

"Hmmm... peculiar. I would like to take only a small sample and do some research. You can get this checked at the official lab to be sure," V said as he took the syringe in a ziplock bag, observing it.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Trespassing a restricted area, destruction of property, yup that's about it," Baekhyun said as he slid the file across Yuuri.

Yuuri takes the file as she looks at Baekhyun. Flipping through it, she sighs.

"And why would we trespass your property? It's not like we have something to trespass there anyway," Yuuri said and Baekhyun sighed.

"Hmmm..... let's say your rookie attorney is being a little nosy, put her in her place will ya?" Baekhyun replied before standing up, brushing his suit with his hands.

"I'll be going now, I have places to be... you... try to solve that," he smirked before turning his heel and taking his suitcase.

"Wait," Yuuri replied as she grabbed his wrist turning him towards her as they were centimeters away.

"Get your hand off of me," Baekhyun said and Yuuri stared at him before rolling her eyes.

"There has to be a reason why. A rookie attorney would never trespass knowing the consequences that can happen. Just so you know, I'm gonna dig more info on this, and you can't stop me," Yuuri replied and Baekhyun tsked.

"Do whatever you want," he replied before turning his heel.

Yuuri Kang, you scary, sly vixen. That was all in Baekhyun's mind as he left the law firm.

-

"Mr. San, the preparations are complete," the man said as he approached the young man in a suit, sipping his wine as he gazes at the buildings of Seoul.

"Good, and the three men? Surely, you've dealt with them," San replied and the man nodded.

"Yes sir, they are held captive and will be killed in 24 hours if the boy has not returned," he said and San looks at his reflection.

"I understand. Bring the female attorney too when you see her. Also, did Mr. Byun take care of the other needs?" San asked and the man nodded.

"Of course Mr. San, everything is done. All we have to do is find the little boy," he said and San sighed.

"Good, you're a really good subordinate to me..... Military Officer Oh Sehun, I'll submit my payment later," San said and Sehun shakes his head.

"No worries, you helped my troupe and we shall return the payment. The assasins are all trained well in the military, of course... the government will not be informed of this matter," Sehun says and San nods.

"Good, I have Korea's government's upper hand now, do I?"

-----
(UNEDITED

A/N:

vOTe or a frog will leap in ur mouth

But tbh tho, government is pretty strong so yep haha idk