XXXVI

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: KING OF THEM ALL

THIRD PERSON POV

July 24, 2010

"You stupid bitch, I had enough," Jihoon said as he plunged a kitchen knife into his own mom's womb, and he retracted the bloody knife before stabbing her again and again.

Their mom choked Jungkook, and Jungkook was gasping for air... almost nearing his death as their mother screamed at Jungkook for not loving her as much as Jihoon.

Then, something inside Jihoon snapped.

A switch that no one can ever reverse.

When he stabbed her, there was no emotion. And so he did it again and again until she wasn't even recognized.

He wanted to feel hatred, despair.

Just like what other people do.

He didn't feel anything when he beat the other gang opponents.

He wanted to feel something.

Jungkook only sat there, not knowing what to do as he watched Jihoon. And he observed him, he didn't stop him at all.

The sound of sirens arrived, and the police rushed inside before handcuffing Jihoon, and Jungkook was left alone.

"I'll come back to get you, Jungkook. I'm still the same person, I promise you... I told you I won't leave you ever again," Jihoon said as he stared at Jungkook with blood splattered all over his white shirt and ripped jeans.

He was placed in handcuffs by the police, and he was immediately sent to the prison for juveniles. The court quickly concluded his case as cooperated and confessed everything.

And he was to be released out until he's 16.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was roaming free. But that didn't stop him from being the target of numerous gangs because of their grudge on Jihoon. But in those years without Jihoon, he strived for himself to become stronger, just like him.

"A one man team? This Jeon has some balls," he said.

"To be honest, I thought Jihoon went to jail but he's back here again."

"It was peaceful while it lasted, but he doesn't feel like Jihoon you know? He feels a bit more different."

Meanwhile, in juvenile jail, Jihoon was mostly silent. He didn't get himself involved in fights. Rather, he displayed fear among the other inmates because of how they heard of story on how he killed his mother.

"Hey kid," a voice said, and Jihoon looked up as he was sitting down and throwing pebbles, he stared at a certain boy. He was one of the kids who would beat up other kids in jail.

"Me? What do you want?" Jihoon asked as he stood up to stare at the other kid's eyes.

"You're the infamous "underground kid Jihoon", right? If so, why don't you become buddies with me?" He asked, and Jihoon cocked a brow.

"Buddies? Just who are you to ask me that?" Jihoon replied.

"I'm... Choi Jun. But you can call me by Yeonjun too," Yeonjun smiled.

"Choi Jun... familiar," Jihoon said.

Now, Choi Yeonjun and Jeon Jihoon met at juvenile jail because they both had one goal over something as well.

Choi Yeonsan, or Choi Yeonjun is the second-born of the elite San family, that were the highest and riches business powerhouses since the early 90s. But Yeonjun, was unfortunate as he was born.