VI

CHAPTER SIX: SAN GROUP

"SAN Group is the richest company in South Korea. Just right after Kyonghwan. In Korean, San means mountain, so it is natural that they are at the peak of their business. Every household in South Korea is known to have atleast 1 material made by SAN. And it has also extended their work all the way to Europe. It was founded by Choi Simsan, and it is a tradition that every bloodline of his is to be named with San as the last syllable of their name. The current heir is CEO Choi San, and the youngest in the bloodline who got the job when he was 21-years old, he is currently studying Performing Arts in SNU, master's degree," I read in a biography blog and Yeonjun sat beside me as he began to read as well.

"This Choi San seems to be an important person, but why Performing Arts? Isn't he supposed to be a business student as a person who's family is full of businessmen?" I asked, and Yeonjun hummed.

"I heard Mr. San wasn't supposed to be the next CEO. It was his brother, Choi Namsan, who is a few years older than him, but Namsan could not take responsibility, as he was always abroad," Yeonjun said, and I nodded.

"Choi San was always interested in performing arts, and wanted to be a dancer, his parents did not object the idea, but he did take classes on business too since he became CEO," Yeonjun explained and I nodded.

"There are lots of information on Choi San's background, lots of girls really do admire him," I said, and Yeonjun nodded.

"By the way, how goes it with Mr. Jeon? Did you both talk about it?" Yeonjun asks, and I sighed.

"For now, we started a deal with each other. I have to find strong proof that I am capable of helping him out," I said, and Yeonjun nodded.

"I heard Jungkook has been always a strong negotiator, he ends up throwing critical statements at you," he says, and I sighed.

"I see, I'll try my best on this. But first, I need to search more about the recommendation Jungkook told me," I replied.

JUNGKOOK POV

"What are you doing now? You never have one second where you're always tinkering with stuff," I rolled my eyes as I looked at Taehyung.

"You mind your business you blockhead! You keep being mean to me, go think of that amazing lawyer of yours and forget about me," Taehyung rolls his eyes, adjusting his big glasses before turning his back on me.

"You're being childish again, and I'm not surprised," I groaned at him and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I'm not, you're just not a fun person to be with," Taehyung shots back and I cocked a brow at him.

Why am I even sharing a cell with this idiot?

Kim Taehyung, 25-years old. He's a genius hacker he proclaims. He somehow wears glasses even if he doesn't even have an eye problem. He's always seen tinkering with stuff or either just being a goof most of the time, but as long as he gets the job done, he's totally fine.

"Ah, if I connect this with this....," he mutters to himself and I sigh as I sit on the floor.

"No no, this is the wrong coding, if x -wire is here then put.... hmm... and here we are!" Taehyung beams as he suddenly stands up and runs towards me.

"What's that about now? And where did you get all those stuff?" I asked and Taehyung ruffles my hair.

"I had to resort to such.... inappropriate tactics. You probably didn't know.... it was a dark place," Taehyung grimaced, and I stared at him, before my eyes widened.

"Did you just put your tools in your underwear?!" I gaped, and Taehyung looks at the floor.

"Maybe... my dick went cold a bit but that doesn't matter! I finished it!" Taehyung nods eagerly before shoving something at my face.

"What is that?" I asked montonously, and Taehyung bites his lip.

"And if I press this... bingo!" Taehyung chuckles and I hear something behind me as I look at that direction.

"Did you just.... disable the security cameras?" I looked at him, and he sticks his tongue out, playfully.

"Told ya I'm not a dumbass! This device is a mini program I put in my underwear before I got arrested, it was pretty broken due to how useless it was back then, so I packed some tools and now it's fixed! I copied the algorithim from the police department's security beforehand so I would have a better job in hacking it easily!" Taehyung explained.

"I must say, I am impressed. But, you arrested yourself, dumbass. Hasn't it been like 3 months since you were here? It's been 1 year for me, but it's been three months for you," I peered at him.

"Oh come on Ggukie! I had to turn myself in because I couldn't live without you-"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Kidding, we've been planning a lot without you, let's say it took us a long time because we had to make money ever since the company was put in lockdown," Taehyung sighs.

"Hey, quiet down," a firm voice interrupted and we both froze.

"Uh..." Taehyung hummed as he stared at the figure in uniform.

"It's nighttime right now, I don't wanna hear your racket," he says as he straightens his police cap.

"Sorry, officer, go along now we'll be quiet," Taehyung pouts, and the officer rolls his eyes as he takes out his flashlight.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, you're asking for a death wish, aren't you? I know what you did," The officer says again, and my eyes widened as I looked at Taehyung.

That voice.

"And our Ggukie is still very confused, are you really not gonna greet your hyungs after one year of being away?" Taehyung cooes, and I looked at the man who was dressed in police uniform.

"H-Hoseok hyung?" I cocked a brow, and the man takes his cap off before staring at me.

"Shut your mouth, do you wanna get caught? It's nighttime, be quick," Hoseok mumbles before sliding the key through the open window.

"H-how is Hoseok-"

"Shhhhh.... I'll explain everything, come with me," Taehyung said before unlocking the door and holding his hand towards me.

"Taehyung, this is...," I trailed off and Taehyung smiled as he stared at me.

"Hey, do you want to get out of this place or not? Will you continue to eat stale prison food? I can't even handle it anymore," Taehyung smirks.

"I do, but....," I replied.

"No buts, if you can't escape because you're afraid, think about Miss Attorney, huh?" Taehyung grins, and I tilt my head to the side.

"What about her?"

"Something tells me you want to help her even more, but you can't because you're caged."

"So, what is your choice?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or a bear will eat u

Hoseok is added! Wahhh and yes Taehyung is also here! I always wanted him with glasses so why not :))