XLIII

FORTY THREE: A PAIN OF THE PAST

THIRD PERSON POV

"Today is 2001, November. Is anybody listening? Now... I don't know how to start. This is a live testing audio done to you by (beep)(beep)(beep) a doctorate graduate that specializes in Chemistry and Bioengineering. Today I will be conducting to you the details on the drug called LIVV.

LIVV is a drug that is formulated with the formulated technology of a liquidated chemical. It is mixed with the DNA of SAN blood. And because of that, people of the SAN bloodline are immune to the drug. Thus, the person injected with it is subjected to be in-command of anyone who injects the drug into them, it can be anyone unless they are commanded to obey a person of SAN bloodline.

Only one person is allowed to command the patient to avoid confusion.

Because SAN blood is mixed with chemicals, it is stripped of of its DNA and is 100% unidentified as studied, which makes it a very strange compound, as well as affecting and multiplying the effects to those who are not apart of the San bloodline.

Recently, Kim Taehyung is a subject, I have him here right now. I am supervising him. He is.... a boy who is the first LIVV child test subject. Little children are studied and known to be more effective to this drug," the camera then pans over to a child called Kim Taehyung. He was a little boy as he was seated and restrained on the chair.

"I will now be conducting the first ever immunization towards him. Now, everyone in the world will now be subject to the birth of LIVV, all starting with this boy right here," and then, there was a hand that inserted the syringe into Taehyung's neck.

"It hurts.... it hurts... stop...," the boy muffled through.

"I will now attempt to command him, and everyone shall know that this drug will continue to be used, now Taehyung... commit an oath that you will obey my commands," the voice said.

"I-I am now in-command t-towards you... but why? Didn't you tell me... you were gonna spend time with me today?" Taehyung asked.

"Successful. This shall be recorded in history. End of record," the voice said.

Taehyung looked down at the floor, he stayed silent as he tried to contemplate the tape. And Soujin slowly patted him on the back.

"It's all in the past. Although I know that people still carry their trauma even after so many years, but I feel how much you must be in pain because of how you need to remember it," Soujin said softly and Taehyung smiled.

"I-it's okay. It doesn't faze me anymore. I have you guys...," Taehyung said.

"So LIVV... has SAN blood in it? I guess people of pure SAN bloodline are immune to the drug. I guess they have been poured with chemicals... to have that effect," Soujin said.

"We have another tape, we should listen to it," Yoongi said, and Yeonjun looked at him.

"Yoongi, can I talk to you?" Yeonjun asked, and Yoongi looked at him before nodding, following the man as they walked towards the balcony.

"Second day. No changes whatsoever. But I will inject the second dose into Kim Taehyung. Then, changes will be made based on the reaction-"

"It's been a long time, Yoongi. Sadly, this is the only time we can talk in peace. Only over an ongoing investigation," Yeonjun said.

"-I will now attempt to give my insights here as well-"

"It's hard trying to see you as a stranger. Yet, you cleaned yourself up very nicely. Glad we still got the chance to see each other," Yoongi said as he lit a cigarette up.

"How's.... Jihoon? I heard he left Bangtan? And Jungkook met him? I don't understand, he loved you guys ever since that day," Yeonjun said and Yoongi sighed.

"There are times when... we shouldn't be questioning why things ended up like this," Yoongi said as he blew smoke from his cigarette.

"What do you think... Yeonjun? Can Bangtan really go back to the way it was?" Yoongi said as he looked at the other man.

"Heh, I don't know. Not after hearing everything, seeing Namjoon and Seokjin... even Jihoon leave Bangtan and getting themselves involved.... how I wished they weren't related to them," Yeonjun chuckled softly.

"But promise me, as the only original member of Bangtan that's been with Jihoon from the very beginning, I hope you reach out to him, Yoongi," Yeonjun smiled before heading back inside.

Yoongi sighed as he looked at the sky, staring at the cigarette in his finger.

"So it is true," a voice said, and Yoongi looked back before sighing.

"What about it, Jimin? Didn't I tell you to go back inside or you'll catch a cold? I don't want you being sick," Yoongi said and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a kid, Yoongi. I know about your relationship with Yeonjun now. So you know him? Are you hiding something from us?" Jimin asked and Yoongi clicked his tongue.

"An old friend. Now, go back. Are you sleepy? Although you watched the recording, we also need rest after a long day," Yoongi said and Jimin glared at him.

"I don't need you doing things for me, Yoongi," Jimin said as he yanked his arm away from him.

"Why are you being so hard-to-get?" Yoongi asked and Jimin stared hardly at him.

"Let's be honest.... who do you see in me?"

-

"Today is 2012 of June. Now, how to sense someone when they're affected by LIVV? LIVV can only be effective when injected into the back of the neck. The neck will leave a bruise but we are improving to make sure it's a clean drug-"

"Hello?"

"This is the first I've seen an interruption in all the tapes," Taehyung said and Soujin nodded as she sat beside Jungkook, and Jungkook was having a hard time due to the sudden hot atmosphere.

"Good day, have a seat.... what is it do you want?"

"Can I talk to you.... about him? Why did you do it?"

"That hair, the figure... isn't that strange?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"It's.... no doubt...

....Namjoon's sister, Kim Namhee."

"Namjoon's.... sister?" Soujin asked, and Taehyung nodded.

"She still has Namjoon's aura, even in a recording tape," Jungkook said and Soujin furrowed her brows.

"No... she looks... very familiar to me too," Soujin said and Taehyung stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking.

"The thing is, Namhee looked exactly like Jimin."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or a rooster will attack u

Figured Jimin wasn't getting spotlight so here's a surprise :D

Also I dont answer or read DMs so im sorry if any of u were unanswered from me ^_^