XXI

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: SUS

SOUJIN POV

"I can't believe V was too stupid to bring us out like this," Jungkook rolled his eyes as I sat beside him.

"But we wouldn't have made it here without him," I replied, and Jungkook groaned.

"You talk like V is such a prince charming well he's not, he might be a genius and I am pretty thankful he exists, but he's basically a guy with a screw loose, brags all the time and has a superiority complex. You just haven't hung around him long enough," Jungkook sighed.

"But, if you guys hate him so much, he wouldn't still be in Bangtan am I right?" I replied and Jungkook nodded as if he didn't wanna admit it.

"He's like glue in Bangtan, I admit it," he muttered as he looked out the car window.

We were currently in the car, and we were waiting for V's signal for us to enter the lab. I had to act as someone who's not a lawyer, and Jungkook had to hide himself.

Basically, the idea that damn hacker wanted us is to be a married couple who signed in for the lab-exhibit. SAN lab exhibits are those events that take place once a week, whereas they bring in tourists and show them a part of the different researches and discoveries they conducted. Although, they only show a small part and most of the areas are restricted.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Now first of all, my Heeji does not like being touched by your crusty fingers, I'll be picking her up as I'm not there," Taehyung said through my airpods.

"I have no interest in your stupid car whatsoever," I gritted back.

"Oh and by the way, this is your chance to finally admit-"

"I told you it's not like that! I just care about her safety that's all. Also, we just met," I replied and Taehyung chuckled.

"That's what they all say."

"Shut up, isn't Jimin coming soon as well while Yoongi's keeping watch?" I asked, and Taehyung sighed.

"He said he's still picking his disguise. Jimin tries his best to make sure the identities he has aren't so suspicious ever since he blew his Jaemyun disguise up," Taehyung replied.

"Also, I'm finished hacking the security system in the lab. All you gotta do is go in there with Soujin. Then, you have to get in that exhibition and try your best to sneak out of the group, then try to contact me and unlock the back door at the very left of the lab. Then, I'll trace the data," Taehyung said.

"Unless you wanna stay with Soujin a bit-"

"Shut up, we're going," I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be cheering like the most considerate guy I am," I rolled my eyes as soon as he said that before hanging up. Looking at Soujin, I looked at the lab behind her.

"We should go now," I said as I took my pair of black shades out.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Why somewhere quiet? I don't like quiet places," Yuuri replied as she kept driving, acting oblivious.

"I won't do anything bad. I'm being chased right now," he replied as he clutched his leg, and Yeonjun raised a brow.

"And why are you being chased? Unless... you did something," Yeonjun replied and the man sighed.

"I did.... but I didn't do anything bad than running away from them. I was unprepared, they're still finding me because they want something from me," he replied and Yuuri looked at the man.

"Look... whoever-you-are. Give me your name first, I'm a lawyer, I can help you if you want," Yuuri replied and the man sighed.

"Yuuri noona, don't we have enough problems? Our law firm... and Soujin," Yeonjun said.

"I shouldn't be the one saying this, but it can be a minor problem if he tells us something," Yuuri replied and Yeonjun nods.

"My name is Jung Hoseok, I'm a police officer," he replied and Yeonjun raised a brow as he looked at Yuuri.

"I think I heard that somewhere. I'm not sure where though," Yeonjun replied.

"You don't believe me? That really is my name. And I tried... to do something which is why I'm here," Hoseok replied and Yuuri crossed her arms, suddenly, her eyes widened.

"Hey Hoseok, if we help... would you return the favor to us as well? We're also in a dire situation right now," Yuuri replied. "You are a police officer, afterall."

Yeonjun, who was watching, looked at Hoseok before nodding.

"Fine, I'll help you lawyers. Do you want to hear my story now?" Hoseok asked, and the both nodded.

"Do you know that famous artist that keeps ranking up in Melon charts lately?" Hoseok asked as he hissed at the pain, and Yuuri looked at the wound before sighing.

"Get me that first aid kit beside you, I'll help your wound. Just keep talking," Yuuri said as she placed Hoseok's leg on the armrest of the driver's seat, as she parked the car at the side.

"Melon.... which one? I work with almost all the famous artists in the industry," Yuuri replied.

"I'm not a fan, but it was that guy who sung some famous pop song that keeps playing on loop in department stores," he described.

"What is his real name? Or do you know his stage name?" Yeonjun asked.

"Those people who tracked me down called him Sung-go," Hoseok replied.

"Hm.... Sung-go... you mean... Jae Sunghyo?" Yuuri replied, and Yeonjun's eyes widened.

"Jae Sunghyo. Isn't he ZIKE? You know, his stage name from Masked Singer or something. Known for his melodic and charming voice, he's also... known to be one of Choi San's best friends," Yeonjun said.

"I don't want to talk about him. Remember the idol-artist I told you that wanted my personal info?" Yuuri side-eyed Yeonjun.

"So he was the one!" Yeonjun said and Hoseok nodded.

"Yes... he was the one. Up until this day I still have a bone to pick with him," Yuuri said.

"That Sunghyo person must be very famous with tons of girls liking him, huh," Hoseok let out a breath before continuing.

"What did you do or what did he do for this to happen?" Yuuri asked.

"It also seems to be a bit coincidential that we're also on our way to track SAN's antics down. His lawyer filed something against us and we need to know the truth," Yeonjun explained..

"Unless he is connected, we can suspect San for this problem, let's focus on what Hoseok has to say," Yuuri said, and Hoseok looked down at the ground.

"It was the most.... overwhelming experience I ever... had."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or be late for school/work

I put more Yuuri and Yeonjun action here hehe (also the chaptershajejfi im gonna have to put a notice >:/)