XXXIV

THIRTY FOUR: REALIZATION

THIRD PERSON POV

"Soujin, Soujin!" A voice called, and her eyes slowly opened as she looked around, the first thing her eyes met was a white ceiling above her.

"Are you okay?" A voice called, and she turned her head towards the man wearing glasses, he sighed in relief as he lookef at me.

"Were you hurt anywhere? Can you breathe well? Jungkook hasn't woken up yet, but thank God I was able to hack into the iron door while tracking Jungkook down," Taehyung said as he looked over to Hyebin, Jongseong, and Hoseok.

"We also got into Ms. Yuuri noona's place to give you both the oxygen needed. Though Hoseok was stuck watching over both of them, the others have seperated and I don't know where they are," he said as Soujin sat up, looking at her surroundings.

"We need to go find Jimin, Yoongi, Ms. Yuuri, and Yeonjun. They might have been caught in the fire. I'm alright now, but we need to leave Jungkook to rest," she said and Taehyung looked down at the floor.

"Have you.... ever wondered why Namjoon hyung is so important?" He asked, and she looked at him hesitantly before nodding.

"I always wondered about that ever since his encounter with Jungkook. Who exactly is he to you?" She asked.

"Namjoon was a member of Bangtan. He was super techy and loved to make inventions, he taught me lots of stuff. But he left due to conflicts and some events, it's pretty hard explaining it," Taehyung replied.

"But did you know.... Jungkook was never the original founder of Bangtan?"

-

"Jimin!" Yoongi yelled as he blocked a punch that almost hit Jimin as he was preoccupued in fighting the other men that crowded them.

"Mr. San has ordered us to take you both with him before this fire burns you all," the men said and Yoongi aimed a gun at them.

"Mr. San my ass I ain't going with that bastard," Yoongi yelled before shooting down some of the men as there were many of them.

"Jimin, is it still there with you?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded as he clutched the small box in his arms.

"This is one of the key evidences that can help Soujin! We just need to get through these men," Jimin said as they were standing in outside. At the very top floor of the tall building.

"Whatever you do Jimin, don't give in," Yoongi said as he shielded the younger man, Jimin looked at the men before glaring at Yoongi.

"Why are you shielding me? Don't tell me you're gonna get your ass beat," Jimin said as he shoved him him, and Yoongi gave him a look.

"What are you saying? Now's not the time for that, I'm going to protect if it's the last thing I-"

"There you again, why do you keep shouldering everything by yourself? You act as if I'm not a member of Bangtan. So stop being so pushy, we both got ourselves into this and no matter what happens, it's not your fault," Jimin replied and Yoongi sighed.

"I don't want to lose any more of my loved ones. Especially you, Jimin. I miss them, and I don't wanna miss you too. In fact, I want to hate seeing you everyday rather than miss you forever," Yoongi replied as he grasped for Jimin's wrist.

"I get what you're feeling, but... I want to be the one who wants to protect you too," Jimin said as he glared at the men before them.

The fire was starting to spread to the uppermost floor, and the stairs is useless since the building is falling apart.