LIV

FIFTY FOUR: MOMMEE

THIRD PERSON POV

"Dr. Bae Hyunjin, someone has requested to see you," a nurse said, and Dr. Bae Hyunjin smiled as he nodded at the nurse.

"Yes, I'll be there immediately," Dr. Bae Hyunjin smiled as he put his glasses on before walking to the door.

It was nine in the evening, and Hyunjin's hospital was still open for clinic hours. He opened the door before stepping to the lobby.

No one was standing there.

"Nurse? Where is the person I'm mee-"

His voice was cut off when his eyes widened, and he was suddenly thrown by a sudden force that twisted his arm, sending him to a wall as he was restrained.

"Dr. Bae Hyunjin," the voice said, and Hyunjin's eyes widened as he tried to struggle out from the grip.

"Who are you? And what do you want?!" Hyunjin said as the grip in his twisted arms were tighter.

"You're Bae Soujin's brother, aren't you? I knew it would be easy with you," the voice said.

"Now tell me, I know you have something to hide."

-

"Seoyoung is your.... WHAT?!" Yeonjun yelled as he drove away, and Taehyung smiled cheekily.

"She is kinda like my mom, you know...," Taehyung smiled and Yeonjun sighed.

"I know I know, but! How can you live in a girl's hostel?!" Yeonjun asked and Taehyung sighed.

"I've seen more than my virgin self can handle, Yeonjun. My eyes have seen the unseenable," Taehyung said as he pushed his glasses up, and Yeonjun sighed.

"Yuuri noona is currently watching from heaven while you say that," Yeonjun sighed.

"Listen, about last night....," Jungkook said with red cheeks, facing Soujin.

"You don't really have to explain yourself, Jungkook. I felt that you really were thankful, but I'm also glad you're also a person who likes to inituate these kinds of things first," Soujin smiles, and Jungkook looks at her with redder cheeks.

"I-I just knew that I wanted to do that because... because...," Jungkook said as he fiddled with his fingers, and Soujin looked at him warmly.

"WE'RE HEREEEE!!" Taehyung shouted and everyone's eyes scanned the huge pink building outside.

"Woah! I haven't met Seoyoung noona in forever! How is she doing?" Hoseok asked as he was holding Jongseong in his lap.

Hyebin and Jongseong were with them because no one was sure that they would be safe being alone.

"Seoyoung noona is still fine! She's still running the hostel and she's missing us! I even sent her a text!" Taehyung smiled cheekily as he jumped out of the car.

"He seemed to have moved on from Yuuri quite early," Yoongi said and Yeonjun sighed.

"People tend to cope in different ways. I guess Taehyung is trying to bury that sorrow in his heart by trying to distract himself," Yeonjun said as he got off.

As everyone walked towards the building, a cheery voice rushed out ad it echoed through the empty roads.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU'RE HOME!" She said, and Taehyung rushed to her before hugging her tightly.

"Seoyoung noona!" Taehyung smiled happily as everyone stared at Seoyoung.

"She... she's... gorgeous," Yeonjun said as he stared at Seoyoung, who had a really nice body peeking out of her lace bathrobe.