XXVII

TWENTY SEVEN: THE BOY WITH NO TEARS

JANUARY 10, 1999

Kim Taehyung was no ordinary guy. Well, he used to be ordinary.

His mother was a prostitute in the shady alleys of Itaewon, the party place of Seoul. His father was unknown to him, but all he knew was that he was taken abandoned at the age of 2.

Two years later after being raised as an orphan, he was then handed off to a businessman, telling him that Taehyung was supposed to call him "father" from now on. Promising him a good and beautiful life with him.

Yes, SAN. It was the most famous company even in the years of 1990s. Technologically the most advanced company in South Korea. Yet, Taehyung was so young to still know about this.

Because he thought that he was able to have a more comfortable life awaiting him.

The man was named Choi Namsan. The eldest brother who is aged 22 years old and is part of the current SAN family, With Choi San at this time currently only months old.

"Tell my father that I'm not currently filling him in for CEO. I'm more of a lab type of man, who prefers to be busied in research and chemical reports," Namsan said as he tapped his secretary.

"Yes sir, is there a possibility that you are willing to have young master San, as the CEO instead?" His secretary asked.

"Of course of course! Little San, is still innocent. We should never have him into these adult things until he is one himself," Namsan said as he rubbed the head of the little four-year old Taehyung.

Year 1999, that was the year where the unknown drug, LIVV was created.

To live, is to create mistakes, to be the mistake. To live, is to live in a hell where people rip each other's throats apart.

What is the reason to live? Is it to impress? To live for someone? If you are living for the purpose of someone, isn't that not living for yourself anymore?

What is it to live, if you make mistakes that people will keep shaming in the end?

The purpose of LIVV, is to create a perfect life with no mistakes.

That was what Namsan wanted.

A world where people cannot shame other people, a world where people have a fair share of the perfection they desired.

Afterall, perfection is what everyone wants, right?

-

"Make it stop! Please help me!" Little boy Taehyung cried as the syringe was injected into him, it was the first ever created dose of LIVV.

"So far the only effects is the increase of intelligence, although there may be some side effects present. Mind control... will be a little bit of an after effect, taking place once we do more doses to him," one of the scientists said and Namsan nodded.

"Taehyung, are you alright? Try to hold on more," Namsan called out, Taehyung, who was only a child, could only say yes, afterall.... he considered Namsan as a father.

Taehyung had tons of pain, his neck was swollen because of those needles they put him him everyday, he wriggled and screamed in pain whenever the scientists tried to even do more experiments on him and even took videotapes of him for scientific purposes.

Those were all the pain he experienced in his childhood, and it proceeded to do more in another 4 years.

2003

Taehyung ran, he bolted out of the iron door when he noticed that Namsan had left the door open while he was getting supplies for his experiment, trusting Taehyung wouldn't leave after years.