XLII

FORTY TWO: LET'S GO HOME

FLASHBACK

"Hey, did you take my rare trading cards?" Yoongi asked as he walked towards Seokjin.

"I didn't see them... maybe you misplaced it?" Seokjin asked and Yoongi sighed as he looked at his cards.

"It can't be. Yesterday you told me you wished to get the trading card I pulled, it can't just disappear," Yoongi replied and Seokjin stared at him.

"I wouldn't do something as steal something you worked hard for. Are you blaming me now?" Seokjin said and Yoongi glared.

"I wasn't blaming you, I was just asking," Yoongi said and Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Then why be so persistent with me?" Seokjin glared back.

"Hey you two, what are you both onto again?" Jihoon sighed as he stood between both the boys.

"Yoongi, I found your trading card near the window, you both should stop," Jihoon said.

"You know... you're both the eldest here, and you both fight a lot when I'm not here to supervise both of you," Jihoon chuckled.

"I wonder... if I'm not there, how would both of you rip each other's throats out," Jihoon smiled and Seokjin sighed.

"I wouldn't do that. Because Yoongi's my little brother," Seokjin muttered and Yoongi sighed in annoyance.

"Same here, he's the only hyung I have here. Of course I would do the same," Yoongi grumbled.

END OF FLASHBACK

"S-seokjin hyung! Wait!" Yoongi's eyes widened as Seokjin bolted towards Jimin before sending a punch to him, sending him down to the cement floor.

"It's been a long time... since I haven't let this side of me out," Seokjin sighed as he looked at Jimin's bruised cheek.

"Tch. Not enough time to dodge it," Jimin muttered as he stood back up.

Then, Yoongi blocked Jimin, making Jimin glare at Yoongi.

"Get out of the way Yoongi. If we don't fight him, he'll kill us," Jimin sighed.

"He won't kill us. Because he's our hyung Jimin. If he wants a fight, then we'll do our best to break it," Yoongi said as he looked at Seokjin.

Then, Seokjin ran towards Yoongi before punching him in the stomach, in which Yoongi had a hard time blocking.

As an information, Seokjin is also known to be the quickest and second-most strongest physically in Bangtan, only second to Jihoon and Jungkook.

Yoongi was sent to the ground as his eyes widened. And Seokjin slowly walked towards him.

"Hand over the box, it's over," Seokjjn said as he aimed the gun towards Yoongi, and Yoongi groaned as he stood up.

"No.... let's not fight, Seokjin hyung," Yoongi replied as he stood up whilst clutching his stomach.

"You bastard... you're asking to get killed?" Seokjin's eyes darkened, and Yoongi cussed silently through the pain as he looked at him.

"Seokjin hyung, please... I don't want to fight you," Yoongi said as tears flooded his eyes, and Seokjin stared at him.

"It's been a year since I haven't seen you, Seokjin hyung. So let's not fight because I want to talk to you," Yoongi said and Seokjin glared at him.

"So what if we talk about it? There's nothing to talk about, Yoongi. Bangtan was history for me. Don't you hate me for putting you on your death bed by now?" Seokjin said as he aimed the gun towards Yoongi's forehead.