°•♡𝟏𝟐♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 went to his room, thinking it was the most probable place for beomgyu to be, but found it empty. so he headed to kai and soobin's room, knocking on the door, that was closed. he heard a soft "come in" and opened the door, seeing the long haired and kai cuddling on the bed.

"gyu, can we talk?" he said from the door frame. the said male nodded quickly and got up, getting out of the room.

"glad to see you're okay, kai." taehyun gave a small smile to the blonde before going after his boyfriend.

the couple, now in their bedroom, was silent. beomgyu was sat on the edge of the bed and taehyun was standing. it took some minutes for the silence to be broken.

"i want to talk, for real this time. without yelling." the younger sighed and sat beside the long haired. "you wanted to apologize, go ahead."

beomgyu took a deep breath and turned to the side, facing the other and looking into his eyes.

"okay. when i said that about yeonjun i didn't even have you in mind, but i know that what i said about him it's basically for you too, even if unintentionally, and i'm really, really sorry." beomgyu said while holding one of his  boyfriend's hand. "then yesterday i made it all worse. i know you weren't, or are, overreacting. god, you yourself was the one that told me how much what happened affects you." the long haired started getting teary eyes but continued speaking.

"i was a bitch, an asshole. you're not a dangerous person or a murderer, you're my tae. the one who always comforts me when i need, the one who kisses me, the one who protects me, the one who i love, so, so much. i love you so much, please don't break up with me, tae, i promise i will try better. i promise i'll think before speaking for you, or anyone, to not be hurt. i'm sorry, i'm so, so sorry." beomgyu was sobbing, clenching on taehyun's hand.

"gyu." the said boy didn't move, just kept his head lowered while crying and whispering sorrys.

"butterfly, look at me." taehyun put his free hand on the other's head, caressing his hair, before putting it on beomgyu's cheek, making the male look up.

"it's okay. we're not breaking up, never, i was just mad. i forgive you, okay? please don't cry." the younger gave a gentle smile before pecking the other's lips.

beomgyu cried more, throwing himself on the shorter's arms and burying his head on the crook of taehyun's neck. when he calmed down, he broke the hug, smiling brightly with glossy eyes and kissing the other's lips, cheeks, nose and forehead, all that while saying 'thank you' multiple times.

"butterfly, i wanted to say sorry too." before continuing, he brushed his thumb on beomgyu's cheek. "you're not selfish or useless, okay? i was angry and said things i shouldn't too, not only that but i yelled at you. i owe you an apology. so i'm sorry, gyu."

"it's okay hyun, i kind of deserved it." he giggled and brushed a strand of his long hair behind his ear. taehyun smiled fondly at that. he found the older boy so pretty, so ethereal, that sometimes he'd ask himself if beomgyu was really real. before he could say something, a knock on the door was heard.

"hey guys, sorry to interrupt but dinner's ready, let's eat." soobin opened the door and put only his head inside the room, going away after calling them.

"come on, gyu." taehyun rubbed the other's thigh and got up, holding out his hand for beomgyu to grab, which he did, and both went to the kitchen.

soobin smiled seeing the couple back to what they were, he was tired of seeing them hurting from being apart. all five of them started eating the berries and plants the two tallest made, kai helping soobin after the long haired left to talk with taehyun.

"here." kai said, sliding through the table a couple of berries in the shortest direction.

"thanks hyuka." taehyun smiled. before things got weird between them, kai always gave him the berries that were more dark and red, knowing taehyun liked them when they were sweet. the shorter was glad the blonde was slowly forgetting the idea of him being a murderer.

yeonjun was quiet, a little too quiet for soobin liking. he was just sat there holding some leaves while looking at the table, probably thinking about something. he then reached for his mask, taking it off so he could eat the leaves.

kai gasped a little, it was the first time he saw the male's face, the last time all of them ate together he was with his back turned to them, not allowing anyone to get a sight of his features. the couple looked at him too, finally being able to put a face on the name. but yeonjun kept quiet, not caring about their looks and munching the plants while staring at the wood table.

"yeonjun, are you okay?" soobin decided to ask, not being used to see the black haired lost in thoughts.

"yes." it was all he said, not sparing a look at the taller.

"okay." soobin averted his eyes, fixing his gaze on his food. he didn't insisted, being well aware that it wasn't a good option.

it was silent in the kitchen, all five just focusing on eating the dinner, taehyun caressing his boyfriend waist while doing it. suddenly, yeonjun got up.

"i will see if there's any infected close by, before it gets darker and spiders come out of their hiding spots." he didn't let anyone answer before putting his mask back on and going outside of the house.

not so long after, soobin and kai finished their meal too, going to their room and leaving the couple alone.

"come on hyun, let's go to our room." beomgyu grabbed the younger by his waist, leading him upstairs.

as soon as their door was closed, and locked, taehyun pushed the long haired on the wall, kissing him after. he broke the kiss and smirked.

"let me show how much i missed you, butterfly."

°•°•♡•°•°