°•♡𝟓𝟐♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 • the dog•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 needed to keep running. he had managed to punch one of the men and free himself, not looking back a single time before starting to run. the male thought back on the others, but he had to stay alive first, then he could go back. he just needed to keep running.

it was getting dark.

"fuck!" taehyun said, seeing the sun already setting. he couldn't hear the men screaming while going after him, which made him assume he had escaped from their sight, but now his situation was worse, because spiders were way worse then a couple of humans.

the problem was that he was in the middle of the woods, there wasn't any sight of a place to hide, and he didn't have anything on him since the men were with his things, including his gun.

so he needed to keep running. he needed to stay alive and go back to beomgyu, to his butterfly.

taehyun hissed, feeling the pain on his temple. one of the males had made a cut in the side of his face going from the middle of his forehead, down his temple and ending on his cheekbone. he was tired from all the fighting and running, and was without food, water or weapons. he was fucked.

the male quickly turned his head to the side, hearing stepping noises on the dead leaves covering the floor, he took a deep breath, bending down and holding his knees for a moment before starting to run again. he had to keep going until he found a place to stay, and he had to do it as fast as he could considering how dark it was getting.

taehyun stopped, walking carefully while looking at his surroundings. the sun couldn't be seen anymore and he had just found the end of the woods, walking on a road now. it was a good sign, his chances of finding shelter were way higher now. the male turned left, seeing an eater in the distance but not minding it too much since they didn't run.

the street was dead silent and taehyun kept going slowly, sighing in relief when seeing a couple of buildings ahead. the first one had the door locked, to which the male cursed, going to the next one, but before he arrived, a door from another building was thrown open, a runner coming out and surprising the male.

taehyun was thrown on the floor, holding the infected by it's shoulders to not get bitten, he turned his arm, locking his forearm under the runner's chin and looked to the side, a pipe a couple of meters away. the creature opened it's mouth, trying to bite the male, and taehyun used all his strength to push the infected, turning them around.

the male kicked the creature's head before turning around and grabbing the pipe, hitting it multiple times on it's head, until it was only a mass of flesh and putrid brains. he cursed, breathing heavily, the blood on his forehead must have attracted the infected. taehyun held the pipe and stepped back, ready to go back to find a place to stay, but a noise stopped him.

the hissing. it was high pitched and quite odd, a spider's hissing. he widened his eyes, looking around and seeing the long limbs appearing on the side of a house, ready to turn on the street he was and see him. taehyun turned around, he would have to go to the opposite side he was supposed to, and ran to an small alley, not even hesitating before opening a dumpster and going inside of it.

the male spent the whole night there, realizing it wasn't worth the risk to go out and try to find another place. he opened the cover, peeking outside and seeing rays of sunshine appearing through the buildings, sighing in relief. taehyun jumped out of the dumpster but fell on the ground, groaning, he felt dizzy and weak, consequences of the lack of food and sleep added to the psychical effort.

he brought a hand to his temple, hissing when feeling the pain of the cut and looked up to the sky, trying to wait a little until he didn't feel dizzy anymore. the male slowly got up, supporting himself on the dumpster and blinking his eyes, now that it was morning he could see the little amount of buildings more calmly, and hopefully find food.

he didn't.

it was five or six little buildings, none had food and more than resting, he needed to eat. taehyun had no idea where he was, it was a long road and the five buildings, so he figured he would have to keep walking.

he swore the road was endless. he kept walking and walking but there was nothing, only trees on the sides and broken cars. taehyun walked for hours and didn't seem to find anything, each step feeling more tired and weak, the shining sun not helping him at all.

the male sat on the asphalt, leaning his back on a car while catching his breath. he closed his eyes, just for a single moment, and when he opened them he wasn't in the road anymore. taehyun was laid on a mattress on the floor and inside what seemed to be a house, he got up quickly, looking around for someone, just to find the place empty.

taehyun cursed, realizing he didn't have any weapons, including his pipe. the place was neat, but didn't have anything useful, as far as he could see. he walked through it, seeing a couple of papers here and there and a map on the small table, then he heard the door being open, immediately turning around.

"oh, you're awake." the male looked at him, taking off his bag and putting on the floor. taehyun observed him carefully, ready for if something happened, and saw a dog standing behind the man, shaking it's tail while sticking out it's tongue.

the man patted the dog's head and turned to taehyun, holding out his hand, a bright smile on his face.

"i'm hobi, nice to meet you."

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • u guys don't even know how much i missed writing taehyun's character omg•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°