°•♡𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • mention of death, mention of depression•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 turned to the side, shooting a runner that was going to bite kai, who was busy killing another infected. the blonde looked at him, smiling and nodding in thankfulness, before stabbing the last creature's head.

"where's gyu?" kai asked, walking to the shortest male, who pointed with his head the side of the building with a soft smile.

the two turned around, walking to where the long haired was, but not before taehyun whistled and mang came running in their direction. the shortest leaned on the wall, watching beomgyu kill the last eater with the katanas. yeonjun's katanas.

the long haired stayed with them and learned how to use. he said it was a promise he did with himself, to live how yeonjun couldn't from being too traumatized. beomgyu was the closest one to understand that side of him, and therefore, promised he would get better.

so all the sleepless night the two spent together would have a meaning, because even if broken, yeonjun was always there, giving beomgyu what he needed. company and safety.

the black haired and his brother died five months before. it was hard in the start, it still was, but they managed to hold up. taehyun got the oldest's guns and kai his knives. they didn't take anything from soobin, thinking they already took enough when he was alive. the males had buried the two the next day they died, it was the least they could do.

beomgyu had a hard time. he was already depressed and losing his brother made it worse, but having taehyun and kai helped, that along with his promise. so little by little, he was getting better, even if still far from being okay.

kai almost lost himself in hopelessness, feeling like there wasn't really a reason to live if they would just get hurt over and over again. taehyun managed to keep his head in place though, patting the blonde's head like soobin used to do and scolding him like yeonjun always did. the male felt a little less hopeless every time one of those things happened, he always reminded himself of soobin. gentle and kind even if surrounded by death.

maybe some thing were still worth it.

taehyun always had a strong mind, even if struggling. losing the two oldest did something to him, memories of losing his parents being brought back. he didn't mind them though, he had already accepted their death and he knew he would do it with yeonjun and soobin too, even if hurting, so he focused on being there for the other two.

the male reassured beomgyu when he had nightmares, held him when he missed his brother, loved him when he felt numb and caressed his hair when he was tired.

taehyun hugged kai when the male needed, comforted him when he felt hopeless, patted his head when he needed reassurance and reminded him he wasn't alone when he felt like it.

the shortest knew he would be okay as long as he had the two.

"you're getting good at it, butterfly." taehyun smiled softly, seeing beomgyu excitedly jump in place. he was trying hard to learn how to use the katanas and it was paying off.

"did you saw it? i did like yeonjun used to do!" the long haired ran to them, slapping kai's shoulder gently.

"you did." taehyun looked at him softly, kissing his temple after. he turned to the blonde, running a hand through his hair. "you should've seen kai throwing a knife, he managed to hit a runner!"