°•♡𝟖𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕶𝖆𝖎 looked at yeonjun with furrowed brows, the male has been acting strange for days now and he wasn't sure what could be, it didn't seem like something big though.

"we need to go." the black haired broke the silence, making the other four look at him.

"how and to where?" the blonde asked, the clinic was surrounded by infected and two of them were hurt, it was going to be hard to leave.

"the clinic has a back door, that leads to a closed backyard, so it should be easier to go though there and use one of the routes i planned. then we can just get inside the woods, where i know a place we can stay." yeonjun shrugged, leaning back on the chair while one of his hands rested on soobin's thigh.

"and when did you do all that?" beomgyu asked quietly, holding taehyun's waist, who was sat on his lap.

"when you all were playing dollhouse in this community." the older said coldly, almost spitting the words.

"junnie, it's not like that we were just trying to-" soobin turned to him, starting to talk, but was interrupted before he could finish.

"doesn't matter. your play time caused people to hurt you, they were going to fucking kill you, soobin. how stupid can you all be to trust those people and let your guard down?" the male tsked, his voice louder than when he started talking. he was getting annoyed. soobin blinked, then blinked again, trying to figure out if he had actually just heard yeonjun calling him 'soobin'.

"did i do something wrong?" the tallest turned to yeonjun with a worried face, it was the only explanation for being called soobin. last time it happened, the black haired was mad.

"what?" yeonjun turned to him, annoyed, but softened when seeing the male's worried eyes. "no, you didn't, i just got annoyed." he kissed the younger's forehead and caressed his hair gently, before turning to the others. "thing is, we can stay here forever and i already did an escape route we can use."

"you're right, staying here won't do, we're almost out of food. either way, no one was playing dollhouse, yeonjun, we were trying to actually live and find a way to happiness." taehyun spoke calmly, not feeling his arm hurt much because of the medicine he took some minutes before. "you can't blame us for trying, and in the end we're still alive, aren't we? you don't need to point out that everything we had hope for went wrong."

"i'm not pointing out shit, you just have to stop letting your guard down." yeonjun bent foward, resting his elbow on his knees and looked coldly at the shorter. "or next time i will leave you to die."

"jun." soobin held his biceps, pulling him back on the chair. "we got it, that's enough."

"whatever." the oldest scoffed, looking at taehyun before getting up. "we leave as soon as the sun rise." then he left, leaving the other four and mang alone in the room.

the dog cried softly, looking at soobin after. yeonjun didn't even look at the animal anymore, it was quite of a big deal considering how he patted the dog every day before. the tallest could see mang was affected by it, just like he could see something was wrong with yeonjun, but he wasn't sure how to ask or help.

"it's okay baby, junnie is tired." soobin patted the animal gently, who leaned on the touch.

"something's wrong." taehyun said, looking to where yeonjun was seconds ago. "he's acting more like he was before."

"true, did you fight or something?" kai said and looked at soobin, who shook his head.

"no, i don't know what it is." the male looked backwards, staring at the door of the room yeonjun was now in. he was really worried, it didn't seem to be a whatever thing, it was never a whatever thing when it was about yeonjun. soobin just hoped he wasn't feeling paranoiac again, because it always made him stressed and have panic attacks, that weren't pretty to see.

"do you think it's because we're here? the clinic is surrounded by infected." kai guessed, he wasn't sure if it could really be that though. "maybe he will feel better once we leave."

"yeah, let's wait, but please keep an eye on him, bin. i don't want that to happen again, nor want to see him like that again." taehyun looked at the older, who nodded.

"are you guys talking about the day in the pharmacy? what even happened?" the blonde turned to soobin, who averted his eyes, even beomgyu focused on the conversation, curious about it.

"nothing." the tallest sighed and looked at the others. "so please don't ever talk about it again." he knew yeonjun wouldn't want to hear people talking about it, soobin knew because the older didn't even talk to him about that day after it happened, and the black haired himself was the one who let the younger enter the room.

"okay, sorry." kai nodded, not wanting to insist. he already expected that no one would answer him, soobin and taehyun always cut the topic off when it came out, so it was quite obvious.

"i will see if he's okay." soobin got up, giving the others a small smile and going after yeonjun.

"i will go put the medical supplies inside a bag so we can bring with us." beomgyu said and patted taehyun's waist softly in a way of asking him to get up, which he did, sitting on the chair after.

"i hope you're right, hyuka." the shorter said, looking at his boyfriend getting things out of cabinets and putting them inside a bag.

"about what?" kai turned to the male, not really getting what he was talking about while caressing mang, who came to sit in front of him after soobin left.

"yeonjun. him getting better once we leave." taehyun averted his eyes from beomgyu and looked at the younger.

"well, we can only wait, right? but i hope too, he's kind of scary like that." kai smiled when the older chuckled a little, he was glad he could still make the atmosphere feel a little lighter.

"you're right." taehyun nodded, going back to staring at the long haired after. "he is." it reminded the shortest of when yeonjun punched him, he did feel scared then, the black haired looked insane, like he was only there to hurt and kill people. taehyun now knew he wasn't like that though, yeonjun wasn't some type monster.

°•°•♡•°•°