°•♡𝟑𝟔♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • mental illness, mention of murder•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 they were already following drops of blood here and there for an hour, yeonjun stopped. he looked around, seeing multiple trees and leaves on the floor.

"let's bury the weapons here. if something happens, we know where it is and no one can take them from us." just like he said, they buried the bags of guns close to a big tree, an easy way of remembering where it was.

the four kept walking after that, cautiously observing marks of blood and realizing each time they advanced, it seemed to have less and less infected. a few meters away, yeonjun saw a building with some containers covering the road leading to the place. only when they got closer that the black haired was able to see the installation better, which made him froze in place.

the males were behind a broken car, hiding from whoever was in the building. it was a simple place, with the containers and some people here and there, but what made yeonjun stop wasn't any of it. the black haired froze because of the symbol painted in the containers, an eye with a horizontal line cutting it in half. he knew the drawing all too well.

"let's go back."

"what do you mean let's go back, no way in hell!" beomgyu turned to the oldest, scoffing. he for sure wasn't going to leave taehyun there and go back.

"if he's with them, he's dead." yeonjun said, still staring at the symbol.

"how do you know that? he can be alive." soobin furrowed his brows, helping his brother with his wounded leg.

"just trust me, he isn't."

"trust you? that must be a fucking joke! of course i won't trust your psycho ass! you're the reason of all of that in the first place, because you're a fucking selfish mother fucker!" beomgyu pointed his finger to yeonjun, completely pissed with him. "we have a deal." the long haired stared directly in the older's eyes.

"beomgyu, i mean it. he was taken four days ago, they wouldn't let him live that long. i wouldn't say that if i didn't know it, i came here to help taehyun, and not get you all killed too." he looked at the male back. "forget the deal."

"no."

"beomgyu, are you fucking serious?" yeonjun quickly looked at soobin before going back to the long haired. "there's better ways of doing it, stop being stupid!"

"can you two stop fighting?" kai interrupted the discussion, tired of all the nagging. "we should still go inside, just to see if he's there."

"no, you don't understand. he's dead. if they took him, he's dead." yeonjun stared at the symbol again. he thought they were dead, how the hell there was a building full of that fuckers?

"you're the one who doesn't understand. we need to find tae, yeonjun." soobin said, calmly. he wasn't about to start a fight.

"exactly! stop being selfish one day in your life, you said you wanted to find him! them fucking do what you said!" beomgyu was angry, the black haired made a deal with him, he wasn't about to let it be thrown away like nothing.

"they're right, we need to go in. let's stick to the plan and find a way in." kai nodded his head while saying. they couldn't possibly leave taehyun there when they were already so close.

"we will die."

"do you know this guys? you're like a batman wannabe, why the hell you would die by a bunch of creeps?" beomgyu scoffed, he was sure yeonjun was giving excuses, but he didn't receive an answer, the black haired only averted his eyes to the drawing again.

"let's go, yeonjun, we need to try." soobin looked at him, seeing the older furrowing his brows.

"we won't be able to help him if we die." the black haired tried again, but from the way beomgyu was looking at him, he doubt they believed a single word that left his mouth.

"fuck you, yeonjun! we had a deal!"

"i know th-" before the oldest could answer, the end of a gun met his head, blacking him out. just like it did with the others.

when yeonjun opened his eyes, he blinked a little, trying to adjust with the light, and when he did he cursed.

"well, well, well! we have visitors!" someone's voice said, and the black haired looked slightly to the side with his head still down, looking for soobin. when he saw the taller was okay, he sighed relieved, and raised his head to stare at the man in front of him. "holy shit!"

"gia! isn't that fox meat? the one who killed doctor z?" the male put a hand on his mouth. "i can't believe we actually found the fucker!"

a woman walked closer, staring at the masked male before laughing.

"it is him! the scars, mask and foxy eyes can't be mistaken! we searched for you for sooo long, you don't even know!" she looked at the man beside her before replacing the laugh for a disgusted face. "i still remember the state we found doctor z, you're some psycho for sure."

yeonjun laughed, the creepy and scary laugh, not the one soobin liked. he stared at the two in front of him, eyes looking deadly.

"oh, yes. i still remember how satisfying was killing him, so much i almost wished to go back in time just to hear him screaming again. his warm blood felt so good in my hands when i killed him, you don't even know." he smirked, even if no one could see under the black mask.

"you fucker! you ruined things for us when you killed him!" he woman punched yeonjun, and he laughed more with it. "we're finally killing you, fox meat."

"be my guest." yeonjun looked at her in the eyes, the woman giving a step back with how insane the male looked.

"joe should be here to see this, he would love it!" the man said, smiling.

"oh, sorry about that. i killed him too!" the black haired tilted his head, giggling creepily. the other three males didn't say a word, not even knowing if they could open their mouths, with how shocked they were.

"i'm so glad we'll kill you, you psychopath! doctor z should've done it when he found you, but you had so much potential that he let you live, what a dumb decision" the man said, before looking behind him. "put all of them in the cells." he motioned to other people, who one by one grabbed them, carrying the four males and locking them in a cell.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • two chapters cuz i love you all•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°