°•♡𝟐𝟑♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕶𝖆𝖎 feared yeonjun but he trusted soobin. the taller probably had a plan right? he wouldn't just agree and defend the black haired when he literally almost killed taehyun, soobin wasn't stupid. that's why the blonde didn't say anything when the older entered the room and said yeonjun didn't mean what he did and was sorry. he still heard beomgyu scoff though.

the long haired found everything bullshit, his brother was a fucking fool who was on yeonjun's hands, ready to do anything the black haired wanted. he finally realized the obvious, the two oldest had some sort of relationship and soobin was in love with yeonjun. he felt dumb and blind for not seeing it earlier, knowing it was too late now. soobin just defended the psycho when he threatened taehyun, taehyun who was with them for months, who they trusted, who soobin loved as a close friend. who beomgyu was sure knew about the thing between yeonjun and his brother.

the long haired couldn't even have doubts when his boyfriend was the most observant person he knew, the shorter always discovered things just by looking at people, how wouldn't he know about the two oldest? if he didn't love taehyun, he would probably hate him now for not telling what was happening to him. in the end, he still was glad that he now had a reason for hating yeonjun and no one could judge him for it.

taehyun saw the realization on the long haired's eyes. he was waiting for beomgyu to be mad at him, but he didn't care or regretted what he did. it wasn't his business to intervene in what soobin was doing, he didn't have the right to. he could only hope for the best and do his best to protect everyone. taehyun didn't care much about what yeonjun did with him though, he could see his mind was hell. yeonjun's eyes always carried everything beyond peace. so as long as the oldest didn't hurt them, he didn't mind staying with him and taking advantage of how strong he was.

all that led to them doing exactly what the masked male said, get ready and leave when the sun rise.

during their walk the only to get near yeonjun was soobin, walking beside him all the way. beomgyu had a discontented face, dreading seeing his brother trust the black haired with all his soul, he managed to stay calm though, with taehyun holding his hand and not letting go any moment. kai walked silently beside the couple, not being in the mood to talk.

the five managed to leave the residential area, which was the easy part. the harder part would be move through the city where way more infected were. soobin's plan was going little by little, stopping in areas and searching for the supplies they could find near before going to the next area. it could take days before they had all the things they needed and arrived at the orphanage.

when they arrived in the first area with potencial for having what they needed, they started to go inside the stores and buildings. yeonjun went in the front, being more experienced and taehyun in the end, protecting their backs.

there were a lot of eaters, but not much runners and fortunately none brat or spider. they had to be careful though, to not enter a dark building and be face to face with a spider. with brats they were more safe, being a group of five made them less probable to be a target for brats, considering the infected children would have to be in a large group to be able to kill them.

everything went fine in their first day of search, beyond the fact they didn't find anything. not even one item of kai's list was in the places they went. though that was bad news, they still found some food and a place to sleep.

"well, that was bad." beomgyu sighed.

"we will search more tomorrow, something must be here." soobin gave his brother a small smile, too tired to give him a better one. they walked for hours and killed multiple infected, everyone was tired and none of them were ready to let yeonjun be on watch alone.

"you guys can sleep, i will keep watch." taehyun said, seeing soobin tired and beomgyu almost not being able to keep his eyes open. kai was asleep and yeonjun quietly sharpening his throwing knives.

"thanks, tae." the tallest smiled to him and went to sleep, beomgyu doing the same after saying goodnight to his boyfriend and pecking his lips.

the only people awake were taehyun and yeonjun. the younger wanted to talk, he was actually worried for the older's mental health but he didn't think the conversation would be welcomed. the black haired was completely closed, he didn't let out a single thing about himself, taehyun knew nothing. the shorter could still see that he was tormented though, and as a friend he worried.

"stop staring at me." yeonjun looked up from his knife, his eyes resting on the other.

"sorry." taehyun averted his eyes only to bring them back to the black haired. "i don't really mind what you did before, but i'm your friend jun and would appreciate if it doesn't happen again." the taller kept quiet, not looking at taehyun anymore.

"whatever."

"you know soobin has feelings for you." the younger changed topic, not wanting to prolong the uncomfortable subject.

"what about it?"

"don't play with his feelings so much, jun. i know you don't like him back, so don't hurt him when you don't need to." he sighed. "i know it's not my business, i wasn't going to say anything, but i care for him just like i care for you." yeonjun stared at the shorter, reading him, searching for the lie. he didn't find it, and he hated he didn't.

"i'm going to sleep. wake me up when it's time to change who's on watch." the black haired got up from where he was sat on the floor, walking to the opposite corner of the room and laying on the ground. taehyun sighed again, yeonjun was too hard to understand or talk to.

of couse, the oldest didn't sleep. he stayed wide awake, only his eyes closed, and with one of his knives in hand.

°•°•♡•°•°