°•♡𝖞𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•yeonjun's past•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • blood, torture, gore, explicit violence, trauma, mental illness, death, suicidal thoughts, depression, mention of panic attacks•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 smiled when he saw doctor z's face, he was glad the old man survived the apocalypse. doctor z, or just zere, was the closest thing the black haired had of a parental figure, during his days of assassin, the doctor was the only person yeonjun trusted enough to treat his injuries.

the black haired trusted zere with his life.

they had met when he was still a kid, an orphan who had to find a way of getting food, a boy who choose to enter an illegal assassin's institution. zere was always there, giving yeonjun mint choco ice cream when he did well in the training and comforting him when he felt everything was too much for a thirteen years old kid. the doctor would treat his wounds and make him laugh after, so the black haired could forget a little of the life he had chosen due to lack of options.

yeonjun was always reserved, keeping his feelings to himself and hurting in silence, but zere always seemed to know how he felt. the doctor found the boy to be a good kid and he cared about him, so he was grateful yeonjun always came to him when he needed, even if sometimes his injuries were more serious than what the doctor hoped for.

zere was the most important person in the black haired's life.

so when he coincidentally found the older after the outbreak, he felt relieved, not only for his close friend being alive, but for having someone as company. they spent some days together, the older male cracking his usual lame jokes and yeonjun rolling his eyes, even if smiling fondly after. then the two decided into going to the camp the doctor said he had, and where they could stay safe without worrying too much.

yeonjun didn't know he was going to be locked up as soon as he arrived there, though.

"i'm sorry, yeonjun." was what the doctor said after tying the black haired on a chair. the person yeonjun trusted the most, the person he cared the most, the only fatherly figure he ever had, tied him up like he was an animal. the black haired knew the sorry was bullshit, otherwise zere wouldn't have done what he did.

in the beginning nothing much happened, the black haired just stayed there, looking around and trying to discover a way out, but in the fifth day, they put him somewhere else, a medical room with two beds, one was his, the other was another guy's, who didn't have an arm. yeonjun furrowed his brows to that, the bandages seemed recent, was the male bit and they cut his arm off to stop the infection? he knew zere almost all his life, so he didn't even thought about the older doing something that bad. it was funny how trust made him blind.

it didn't take much time for him to find out what happened to the other male though.

it was another day, similar to the one before, where he just kept tied up and bored, but it all changed when zere came inside with other two men, who yeonjun later found out were will and otto. the three went closer to the other guy's bed, tightening his ropes before will and otto held the male down, while the doctor cut his other arm off.

yeonjun could only stay there, hearing the man scream for help, tears running down his face while he had widened eyes, begging to be killed and only receiving pain in return, zere using a hacksaw on his flesh. push, pull, push, pull. the black haired could hear the flesh being opened, just as he could hear the blood dripping on the floor.