°•♡𝟏𝟖♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • blood•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 yeonjun finally got back it was night and he had his clothes full of blood, hopefully from infected. he just got inside the warehouse and dropped his bag, one of his katanas still in hand and dripping red liquid.

"i got some food." he didn't receive any answer, all the four males only stared at him, not even knowing what to say. yeonjun looked insane sometimes.

"whatever." he scoffed, going to the end of the building, where a single room full of shelves was. soobin got up and followed him, looking at the others before doing so. he knocked on the door and opened it after, yeonjun was taking his bloodied shirt off and had no mask on.

"what do you want, bunny?" the way he said was cold, too cold even for yeonjun, so the taller stayed quiet from surprise. he older turned back, staring at soobin. "answer the fucking question."

"i-i was only checking on you."

"i don't need it." he turned back around, his naked back facing soobin. "go away."

"yeonjun." no answer.

the taller sighed, taking a cloth from the table and putting some water on it. then he went around yeonjun and stopped in front of him.

"it's okay, jun." soobin started to rub the wet cloth on yeonjun's face, cleaning the blood on it.

"i'm not a kid."

"i know." the younger smiled, still doing what he was before. yeonjun only looked at him, no emotions on his face.

when the black haired's face was voided of red dots, soobin caressed his cheek with his thumb, a soft smile on his lips. yeonjun averted his eyes, not wanting to see the damn smile, and stepped back.

"you can go now." soobin stared at him, his eyes wandering lower where the older abs were.

yeonjun seemed to be sculpted by gods of some sort, he couldn't possibly be real. the scars on his arms went all the way through his torso, some on the back and some on his abdomen or chest, all were kind of small, maximum of five centimetres, and surprisingly straight, not even one being vertical. except the only bigger one, it started above the right side of his vline and went diagonally around his waist, ending almost on his back, probably close to being fifteen centimetres long. soobin didn't say anything about it, only nodding and leaving the room like the older asked.

"is he okay?" taehyun was the first to ask, not surprising soobin. he was the only to be close to caring, besides soobin himself.

"um, yeah." he nodded before going to the bag yeonjun brought. he only took the food out of it, not daring to go through the older's stuff.

"hyuka, can you update the inventory? he found three protein bars, a pack of crackers and a pack of rice." kai hummed while taking his notebook from his bag.

"okay. three protein bars, a pack of rice and what?"

"a pack of crackers."

"okay, any more things?" the blonde stopped writing and looked at soobin, waiting for his answer.

"two bottles of water, beyond his own. that's it." kai hummed again and wrote it down.

the blonde put the notebook back on his bag after using it and took a pack of gums from it, throwing one of the candies inside of his mouth. it was a pack that soobin found and gave him the day before.

"did you ate? don't eat gums without eating first." soobin got close to the three, laying himself on beomgyu's thighs.

"i did binnie, don't worry." the said male hummed to the blonde in reply.

yeonjun got out of the storage room, not shirtless anymore and using a black tank top. he was still without his mask, displaying his pretty facial features for the others to see. he looked at taehyun and signaled with his head for him to follow, the shortest getting up and going after him.

"what was that? i didn't know they were close, i honestly didn't know anyone could be close to that man." beomgyu scoffed.

"they've been talking more these weeks, i guess that the fact that tae doesn't judge him makes it better." soobin said with venom, causing the long haired to wide his eyes.

"what the hell, binnie? i didn't say anything much."

"whatever." the taller sighed, ignoring the fact that he felt like he needed to defend yeonjun. he was ignoring a lot of facts lately, how he couldn't take the black haired's face out of his head, how he wanted to get closer to him, how he started to miss him when he was out or how he was worried about his well being. ignoring the fact that he was catching feelings for someone he knew wouldn't catch them back.

"are you okay, bin?" kai asked with furrowed brows.

"i am, thanks hyuka. i just need some sleep, is it okay for you two to stay on watch?" he looked at both of them.

"yeah, of course." the blonde answered, sending a glance to beomgyu. soobin hummed, closing his eyes and going to sleep, head still on his brother's lap.

when both were sure the taller was sleeping, beomgyu looked at kai. the two exchanged some stares before the long haired started speaking.

"do you think there's something going on between them?" beomgyu had a worried expression, his worst nightmare would be his brother getting involved with yeonjun, who he hated for no plausible reasons.

"i don't know, i hope not. yeonjun seems kinda unstable, he would probably hurt binnie." kai accepted the oldest in the group, but it didn't mean he trusted him. he found yeonjun strong and knew they needed him, but he was too suspicious of a man who killed humans and infected like they were ants trying to get on his dessert.

"i hope not too. i trust tae and if he trusts yeonjun i'm open to try it too, but it's different when my brother is involved." beomgyu sighed.

the long haired knew his boyfriend liked and trusted yeonjun, it was clear. so even if hesitantly, he was going to try and give the black haired the benefit of the doubt, he wasn't planning to be friends though, that definitely not. he just hoped soobin didn't fall for yeonjun, the oldest was for sure not someone suited for his brother, or for anyone for that matter, he just seemed like someone who would take you to heaven just to break your heart in pieces after.

beomgyu thought that the only thing yeonjun could feel was anger and want to kill something. so he wasn't about to let his brother be in love with a sadistic bastard.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • i'm publishing another chapter later today because i already have too many ready and because i want to jwbwhbwhwbjshs•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°