°•♡𝟗𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • death, suicidal thoughts, suicide, self-deprecating thoughts, low self-esteem•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 stared at yeonjun's dead body, not a single tear running down his face anymore, the male stopped breathing five minutes before and the brown haired felt like he did too. he brushed gently his fingers on the black haired's pale cheek, he knew he would transform soon, but didn't care.

the tallest too knew what he had to do, shoot or stab the, now dead, love of his life's brain. soobin knew it, but couldn't bring himself to do it. he felt breathless, lifeless and soulless, like he had died along with the older.

maybe he did.

beomgyu tried to step closer, to hug his brother, he knew what he was feeling after all, and he couldn't even imagine how worse it would be if he had seen taehyun dying in his arms instead of just thinking he was dead. the long haired wasn't able to go further though, seeing the older blankly staring at a dead body while caressing yeonjun's cheek, like it was the most precious thing in the world.

beomgyu knew there wasn't anything he could do. so he just let soobin have his moment, before they would have to step in and shoot yeonjun's head. the long haired felt taehyun grabbing his hand, probably to remind he was alive and that what he felt months before, and was similar to his brother's pain, wasn't the reality, therefore he didn't need to drown himself in the feeling.

whilst soobin was just there, on the floor, feeling completely numb. in his mind four words repeating like a broken record.

i love you, bunny. i love you, bunny. i love you, bunny.

yeonjun loved him.

but yeonjun was dead.

the male wished he could feel the pain of it, the grieve, maybe even anger for the broken promise, anything. soobin wished he could feel anything, but he couldn't. yeonjun was his everything, he was the reason soobin managed to keep up, to not drown himself in self-deprecation, and he was gone.

soobin was so emotionally attached to the male that his whole emotional state had yeonjun as a pillar, a single person supporting his whole emotional. and without that pillar, soobin was just scraps of feelings and emotions he couldn't deal with. his heart died, his mind died, his emotional died. the brown haired didn't have anything left.

the male smiled softly, thinking about beomgyu. he had him, his only family, and soobin loved the male with all the heart he had left, but sometimes love isn't enough, sometimes family isn't enough, and the male knew it wasn't. didn't matter how much he loved his brother, how much he cherished him, he couldn't live with only that love while not having a single grain of himself.

soobin brushed the black hair out of yeonjun's face, admiring how not even death could take his beauty away, especially when he looked so peaceful. the male smiled again, his dimples showing and his eyes turning small, exactly how yeonjun described. he felt his eyes getting teary, his heart starting to beat frenetically, his body trembling and his breathing getting uneven, it finally got to him.

yeonjun was dead.

the tallest choked a sob out, widening his eyes and opening his mouth, desperately trying to breathe.

him. soobin. a disposable piece of life. a self destructive minded. a bad brother. an unimportant soul. a way too broken heart.

he was alive. the only person who didn't deserved to be. someone who couldn't even support his own mind, who couldn't love and respect himself, who couldn't give enough, who couldn't be enough.