°•♡𝟐𝟓♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia, mental illness, mention of emotional manipulation•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 yeonjun left beomgyu, he went to find an empty place where he could stay for some minutes. they were in a small store, so it wasn't hard to find a storage room, he took his katanas off his back, closed the door, and sat on the single chair that stood close to a corner.

the male stared at his arm, not really liking how familiar the sight was. he sighed and relaxed on the chair, he had some time before being the one on watch, taehyun had quickly said to him that beomgyu was going first, then himself, then kai, so he had a long way of waiting.

yeonjun looked around, trying to discover what type of thing the store sold, being disappointed when seeing decorative objects on a shelf, they weren't useful for them to survive. maybe he could still go look them though, having too much of free time, which he hated. before he could get up, the door was opened, the black haired involuntarily turning towards it and pointing his gun. it was soobin.

"it's just me." the younger gave yeonjun a small smile, but it wasn't enough for the older to lower his gun.

"what are you doing here?" he was suspicious, it was baseless but he couldn't control it.

"i was looking for you, is your arm okay?" soobin stepped closer, but stopped when the black haired lightly pressed the trigger more. "i'm not going to hurt you or something, jun."

"shut up, show me your hands." the taller did as said, slowly raising his hands so yeonjun could see there wasn't anything in them. the dark haired nodded and hesitantly lowered the gun, he was still suspicious but it was soobin, so he trusted more in the fact that the younger wouldn't do anything. "my arm's fine, i don't know why you made a fuss about it."

"i was just worried." soobin shrugged and got closer, sitting on yeonjun's lap, a leg on each side while facing the male. the older didn't really mind, still with his usually cold expression. "thank you for helping me today, two times. you just got hurt because of that."

"whatever." the older shrugged, not really caring about what happened. "is that all?"

no, it wasn't. the whole thing was an excuse so soobin could expend time with the black haired, and right now he really wanted yeonjun to kiss him. the brown haired looked at the other's cold eyes and rolled his hips, biting his own lip with the contact.

yeonjun looked at him and tilted his head, smirking. the younger was such a puppet in his hands, he minutes ago was pointing a gun to soobin and the male didn't even cared, grinding on him now. the black haired knew, he knew he could do anything he wanted with soobin, he just had to caress his cheeks or peck his lips.

the taller was pretty, really pretty, and a innocent fool. he was everything yeonjun could want, someone he could fuck, manipulate and use as protection when the others attacked him. for that reason, his smirk wasn't about how the other rolled his hips on him, it was about the fact that each day, he was a step ahead of the others. he had said it before, he wouldn't let them get close and betray him, so he played his cards rightly this time, because this time he was ready and expecting it, he wasn't the fool.

yeonjun fucked soobin in that room, of course he did. the male wouldn't let the chance slide, it was all too beneficial for him. after he did though, he just left, not sparing a look at soobin's directions and just murmuring something about how it was his time to be on watch.

the younger didn't mind, how could he when he was in the clouds because not only yeonjun saved him two times, but they just fucked. soobin's hopes were on the roof at this point, the black haired had to feel something for him, he was just not good at showing it, right?

in the other room, the one where yeonjun's arm was treated, beomgyu was sleeping, his head on taehyun's lap. the shortest was awake and talking with kai, who was uneasy after the eventful and dangerous evening.

"doesn't it bother you? what yeonjun did." the blonde looked at the older. if it was him, he would for sure be bothered by it, who wouldn't when your so called friend punch you out of nowhere.

"not really, i already talked to him." he shrugged. "i just hope he won't do it again, but if he does, i rather being with me than with you guys."

"he shouldn't have done it, doesn't matter if with you or us." kai sighed, hugging his legs close and resting his head on top of them. "he seems on edge, he always did, but it seems to be worse."

"yeah, i know. i don't know why though, he doesn't talk or express anything so i can't even take a guess." taehyun ran his hands through beomgyu's hair, smiling softly at how cute he looked when pouting in his sleep. seeing him like this, no one would guess he can't keep his mouth shut and just gets himself in trouble.

"i hope it gets better, i feel he can explode any time and i don't want to see it happening. i don't think it was, or is, a good idea to let him stay with us, i get that we need him but is it really worth it?" the younger looked at taehyun, waiting for an answer. the male was one of the most intelligent people he knew, so he should know what to do, right? just like soobin should have a plan. kai trusted them.

"he didn't do anything that bad yet, so as long as it stays like this, i think we can keep up with him. you know he increases our chances of surviving highly, let's try to stay with the higher chances as long as we can." the shortest thought about the black haired, the small talks they had and how yeonjun behaved. "i don't think he's that bad though, and i'm not saying that only because he's my friend. i just understand that having to deal with things you weren't supposed to, can mess with your head a little."

taehyun had to deal with killing his parents, and that messed with him, haunted him. he couldn't even imagine what the oldest went through, but he could see how paranoiac he was, how mentally unstable he was, how traumatized he was. so as long as yeonjun didn't do anything too horrible, he was okay with staying with him.

the thing was that even if taehyun could slightly comprehend the black haired, he wasn't even close to know how damaged he was. so he couldn't imagine that yeonjun was there, manipulating soobin to feel more secure, paying attention in all their actions so he could prevent something from happening, being ready to kill them at any time if something went wrong and waiting, waiting for the betrayal he could swear would happen.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • okay so first, i promise it will have a yeonbin smut chapter soon. and second, the next chapter will be the bonus about taehyun's past•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°