°•♡𝟕𝟐♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 blinked his eyes tiredly while trying to adjust his position, but hissed loudly with the pain. he didn't complain much though, for him it was worth it, even if he would feel like dying after. the male managed to look slightly up, taking his face off yeonjun's neck and looking at the male, who was awake.

"junnie? did you not manage to sleep?"

"no." yeonjun caressed the male's hair gently, not wanting to cause him more pain. "are you okay?"

soobin nodded, sleepily looking at the older's pretty features and smiling softly, his eyes warm and his dimples showing. the black haired ran his fingers through the taller's face, gently caressing his skin.

soobin was definitely prettier than any flower, he was sure now.

"go back to sleep, bunny." the younger shook his head lightly, not wanting to sleep and lose the chance of enjoying gentle yeonjun.

the black haired sighed and held soobin's waist, adjusting their bodies to a sitting position, the younger still on top of him. the taller whined, both from the pain and feeling yeonjun still inside of him, he was about to say something when there was a soft knock on the door, before getting opened, beomgyu's tired face popping inside.

"mang wants to come in, can i let?"

"yeah, sure." yeonjun said, not really caring about beomgyu seeing them in that position.

the long haired just nodded, opening the door and closing it after the dog went inside. mang shook his tail happily before jumping on the bed, laying close to the two.

"you're a brat." yeonjun tsked to the dog, who licked his hand in return, making soobin giggle. "why are you laughing?" he turned to the younger, who giggled more, making the older smile when hearing the sound.

soobin kept a smile on his face, almost getting lost on yeonjun's features when he smiled. happiness looked pretty on the black haired, it was such a surprisingly warm expression that the younger thought he would melt. the brown haired then turned to mang, caressing the dog gently, who seemed to like the attention.

"he likes you, junnie." soobin giggled again, not averting his eyes to the older male and just patting the animal more.

yeonjun didn't answer, not when he had a glowing soobin in front of him. the younger seemed so happy, like nothing bad at all ever happened to him, and it made the black haired's heart beat faster and feel warmer. the taller looked at him with an eye smile and left the dog alone, wrapping his arms around the older's shoulders.

soobin's skin was all hurt, marked with red lines from the rope and purple bruises from yeonjun's spanking, the cuts on his thigh and waist stinging when he moved, making him sure he wouldn't be able to get up. the black haired hugged him back, lacing his arms around the taller's waist and caressing his naked skin with his fingers.

"we need to get up, bunny. i have to treat your cuts and clean you." soobin hummed, not paying much attention when he was so comfortable in the older's embrace.

yeonjun tsked, not really annoyed, and held the male close, getting up from the bed after. soobin moaned softly from the movement, feeling the older's member inside of him, and wrapped his legs around the other's waist.

the older carried soobin to the bathroom, putting the male on the counter and looking at him, brushing some strands off his eyes.

"i'll pull out, okay?" the younger furrowed his brows, pouting softly, not really liking the idea. "don't be a brat, you need to get clean."

"keep it inside, please." soobin asked gently, he liked the feeling of having yeonjun inside him, it was a different type of reassurance he wouldn't leave, and it made him feel cared and loved, even if he knew the older didn't love him. the black haired sighed softly, not really minding how soobin was always more clingy after they had sex.

"we can do it anytime you want, bunny, but right now i need to clean you, okay?" he kissed the taller's forehead and caressed his cheek, to which soobin nodded, discontent.

yeonjun pulled out and cleaned the younger, gently washing his bruised skin to not cause too much pain. the black haired then carried soobin back to the bed, who had just stayed quiet the whole time, making the older sigh again.

"bunny?" yeonjun called softly, kneeling before the male who was sat on the bed. "look at me." soobin did as said, turning his head to stare at the older. "don't be sad, i promised you i won't leave, didn't i?"

"yes." the male answered quietly, he always got scared that yeonjun would realize how disposable he was and leave. it was one of his biggest fears, because he was way too emotionally dependent of the black haired now, he wouldn't handle being apart from him.

the black haired kissed the taller's thigh, bandaging the cuts gently. then he got up, pecking soobin's lips and putting some pants on, going back to kneeling in front of the male after.

"i'll go ask for some ointment to your brother, okay? so your bruises can heal faster and not hurt a lot." yeonjun got up when soobin nodded, running a hand through the taller's hair. "i'll be back in minute, don't worry." he pecked the male's lips again and turned to the dog, patting his head.

yeonjun left the room, going around the house and looking for beomgyu. he entered the kitchen, finding charlie sitting on the table instead of the long haired, which made the black haired roll his eyes in annoyance and wonder how the hell they managed to get in.

"what the fuck do you want?" charlie turned to him, a smile on their face and a soft blush on their cheeks, they for sure weren't expecting to find a shirtless yeonjun inside the house.

"i just came to talk to you." their smile grew softer and yeonjun could only think about how soobin's one was prettier.

"too bad. i'm busy, so you can leave." the black haired opened some cabinets, trying to find something on his own.

"with what? i can help." charlie got up, ranging their teeth when seeing the scratches on yeonjun's back, but putting a soft front, like the one soobin usually had.

"not your business." the male closed the last cabinet, not finding a thing and knowing he would have to go back into trying to find beomgyu.

"okay, so do you want to have lunch with me?" charlie went in front of the black haired when he was about to leave the kitchen, blocking his way.

"no." yeonjun looked coldly at the other, annoyed about the insistence. he usually didn't mind charlie, they were always looking for his attention but as ling as they were out of his eay  he couldn't care less about their interest.

"why? are you lunching with soobin again?" the black haired didn't answer, it wasn't charlie's business. "isn't him annoying? he goes after you like a puppy." it wasn't supposed to be said, but charlie didn't manage to hold in, getting angry by the lack of interest from yeonjun.

"or a slut." they whispered, crossing their arms and tsking.

the black haired was ready to go away, he was willing to ignore charlie's puppy remark, but definitely not the slut one. yeonjun smirked, stepping foward while staring sharply at the other, who took a step back, taken aback by the male's expression. yeonjun grabbed charlie's face between his fingers, pulling them closer to him.

"say something like that again and i'll cut your tongue off and leave you to choke on your own blood." he said in a low and scary way that made charlie shiver, letting go of their face after. "now leave before i change my mind and decide to cut it right now."

charlie did as said, leaving the house, but looking back from outside. they wouldn't give up, not until yeonjun realized soobin wasn't good enough and that they could be better.

yeonjun closed the front door, locking it after, and went back to looking for beomgyu, who he knew was in the house. the long haired would just leave to go to the clinic and back, so it was unlikely he would be outside, the black haired just had to look more.

°•°•♡•°•°