°•♡𝟗𝟑♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • blood, mention of trauma, mention of paranoia, mental illness, death•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 blinked slowly, his vision all blurry and his ears not really working. he looked to the side, seeing a blurry soobin coming in his direction and holding his face after. the black haired furrowed his brows, not being able to focus on what the taller was saying, that was, before his ears started to ring and his vision got better.

"yeonjun!" soobin said desperately, tears falling from his eyes and dropping on the older's face.

soobin trembled violently, but managed to thorn a piece of his shirt and put on yeonjun's shoulder, where marks of teeth were placed. the male couldn't let the black haired die, he felt like he couldn't breathe with the thought of losing the older, and like his whole life was being taken away.

"junnie, it's okay. you're going to be fine, it's nothing. it's nothing." the brown haired pressed the cloth on the bite, dirtying his trembling hands in blood, and nodding frenetically, like he needed to convince himself that what he was saying would indeed happen.

taehyun and kai came running after hearing soobin scream, widening their eyes with the sight that welcomed them.

yeonjun got bit. in a non cuttable place.

the black haired was dying.

"we need to put him inside, otherwise infected can get us." taehyun averted his eyes and squeezed his hand, he wasn't ready for it, to lose a friend. either way, he stepped foward, gently putting a hand on soobin's shoulder, as a warning they had to do what he said.

"no! no. he's going to be fine, tae. he promised, right junnie? you promised you wouldn't leave me." the tallest put a hand on yeonjun's cheek, nodding his head again while sobbing. the black haired looked at him fondly and warmly, not even a hint of fear or pain on his face, like dying was a bless.

"binnie, it's just for a moment, you can stay with him after." kai held the older's arm, gently pulling him away from yeonjun while beomgyu and taehyun held him and got inside the place from where the runners came out. soobin freed himself from the blonde and ran after the other two, who laid the black haired on the floor after seeing there wasn't any bed or couch. the brown haired put yeonjun's head on his lap, using his hand to brush some strands of hair that got on the older's face.

"it's okay, junnie. you'll be fine." soobin said almost in a whisper and let out a sob with it, he knew the male wouldn't. yeonjun wouldn't be fine at all.

the black haired stared at the younger face intensely, he wanted to memorize every little feature of the male, the flaws on his skin and even every single porous. yeonjun wanted to memorize as best as he could how his small drop of happiness looked like.

"bunny." yeonjun whispered, so weakly it could be barely heard.

"no, don't talk, you need to keep your energies so you'll get better, junnie." the male cried harder, still pressing the cloth on the bite mark, even if knowing it wouldn't change anything. he would grap in anything that could give him a little hope of the older being okay, because he needed yeonjun. soobin couldn't lose him.

"don't cry, you look way prettier when smiling." the black haired smiled fondly at the other, raising his hand slowly and putting it on soobin's cheek. "i like how you dimples show and your eyes get smaller." he softly ran his fingers through the male's face while looking at where he was touching.