°•♡𝟐𝟔♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 so awaited day had arrived, they were ready to get in the orphanage and grab yeonjun's weaponry. their plan was polished and the explosives were ready.

"okay, kai remember you have to get in first and explode a good number of brats. when we see the explosion we'll go in and help you, in case any infected stays alive." taehyun repeated the plan, making sure the blonde didn't forget it or was too nervous to remember it all.

"yeah, okay. i trust you guys." the youngest was scared but he meant what he said, he knew the others would do everything to help him.

"do as i said and go to the left when you get in, otherwise the chances of you dying are high." yeonjun said, he wasn't about to get the plan be ruined because of a scaredy cat.

"why left though?" beomgyu turned to the black haired, curious of why it was so important going to that direction.

"god, why do you have to question everything i say?" the oldest rolled his eyes, finding the long haired annoying as always. "he's going to get in through the window of the office, to the left is a corridor and then the lobby, where most infected will see him, he has to keep going straight on left so he can reach the kitchen, where he needs to plant the bombs, and leave through the second door there, where a hall will lead him back to the lobby, where we hopefully will be."

"oh, okay." the long haired nodded, understanding the directions now, before, the only who knew what to do was kai, to who yeonjun had explained beforehand the way he needed to follow.

"so after the explosion, kai will go to the lobby, where we'll be, and jun and i will go straight to the basement while tae and gyu help kai and cover us. that's it right?" soobin wanted to make sure everything was perfect before risking everyone's lives.

"exactly." the black haired confirmed. "now let's go."

the five grabbed their things, taehyun not forgetting to look through the window to see if the orphanage was having any strange movement, which it wasn't. they couldn't let the brats see them, just kai, otherwise the creatures could see it was dangerous to attack the blonde.

kai picked the bombs, arranging them in his hand so he could easily set them, and left the store a couple of buildings away from the orphanage. he walked slowly and hesitantly, scared if something would go wrong, but stopped when the house was in front of him. the blonde looked around, making sure he would be able to get in through the window on the right side of the house, when he was certain it was safe, he jumped in.

"i hope everything works." soobin said worried, seeing kai disappearing through the window. the only thing he could do now was wait and hope for the explosion.

"i do to." taehyun patted the tallest's shoulders, trying to comfort him as well as himself, his other hand was intertwined with beomgyu's, who squeezed it lightly.

yeonjun was leaning on the door's frame, looking intensely to the orphanage. his mind was running, paranoia feeling every space of it, he was so on edge that even he was worried. it was the day after all, the last day the others needed him, the last day of them not hurting him, he was so sure they would get him after it. either way, he was going to bury those thoughts in the back of his mind as soon as he stepped in the place, he wasn't going to let emotions get in the way of his objective. he was trained, after all.

"why is taking so long? do you think he's hurt?" beomgyu furrowed his brows, squeezing his boyfriend's hand way stronger than before.

"better hope nothing happened, otherwise it isn't hurt what he is now, more like dead." the black haired tsked, patiently waiting.

"don't say things like that, jun. i'm sure he's fine butterfly, let's just wait, the place seems huge so that's probably why it's taking longer than we imagined." taehyun caressed beomgyu's hair, brushing a strand of the long hair behind his ear after.

soobin was bouncing his leg up and down, anxiously waiting for the loud noise. he knew how things could go wrong, it was eating him alive, especially because after the explosion they would have to do things really fast, considering the noise would attract all kind of things, being them humans or infected.

about beomgyu, he was almost having a breakdown, he had too much to lose after all, not only his brother was going inside, but the love of his life and his best friend too. he didn't like yeonjun, but it wasn't like he wanted the older to die. as far as he knew, he could go out of there without a brother, or single, or even both and oh, how that would be his worst nightmare.

the black haired could see it all, everyone was so nervous it actually annoyed him. if one of them let their nervousness get in the way he was sure he would just leave them to die and keep following the plan, they couldn't risk losing the weaponry because of mistakes.

yeonjun heard someone get closer to him, so he turned to the side, soobin's pretty face coming into view. the taller stopped before him, grabbing his hand and squeezing it gently.

"please don't die, okay?" the brown haired had an worried expression, looking at the older's features like he was trying to memorize them. he was afraid.

"i'm not dying, bunny." yeonjun knew that if someone was going to die, it for sure wasn't him.

"i knew you would say that." soobin smiled softly at him, his dimples showing and warmth present in his eyes. the black haired hated it, so much he averted his eyes, looking back only when he was certain the smile wasn't there anymore.

"then you shouldn't have asked." he scoffed and soobin giggled, getting closer and pecking the older's lips.

"i just wanted to hear it." he shrugged, staring at yeonjun's foxy eyes.

before the black haired could answer, the loud noise was finally heard, explosions happening in the orphanage and soobin jumping from surprise. yeonjun ignored the sound though, raising his hand and putting it on the taller's cheek.

"don't die too." his eyes were still cold, and as soon as the three words were said, he took his hand off soobin, walking away while putting his mask and leaving the store after. the other three went right after him. soobin decided to not think about what the older said and focus on the plan, but that didn't make his cheeks less red.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • yeonbin smut chapter is written and i'm so fucking excited about it, i think it's so far the longest chap of the book•°

°•btw the part two of the ff will end soon. if you didn't know this story is divided in parts and we're currently in part two. part one ended before the time skip(chap 14) and part two started after the time skip(chap 15)•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°