°•♡𝟑𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕭𝖊𝖔𝖒𝖌𝖞𝖚 wanted to stab yeonjun every time he looked at the male. he completely despised the black haired, he wished for his death so much he couldn't even count how many times he thought about it, but he couldn't do anything. they made a deal after all, not only that but the oldest help was actually needed and finding taehyun was way more important than beomgyu's hate.

"so can you tell me what happened, now? we need to do this as fast as we can." yeonjun broke the silence, staring lazily at the others.

"it was three days ago." soobin sighed. "i was out looking for some plants that gyu needed for his leg, when i came back tae was already taken."

"some guys appeared, three of them. soobin wasn't with us, so our situation was even worse, and with my leg broken, we didn't have much of a chance against them." beomgyu's eyes stared getting teary, but he tried to hold the tears as much as he could. "he- he said to kai that he needed to get me and run, that he would hold them while we looked for soobin." the long haired started crying again, putting both hands on his face while sobbing.

"i didn't want to do it, but tae begged me to carry gyu to safety and i knew it was better than leaving him there almost defenseless. so i did what he said, i took gyu and ran." kai looked down, fidgeting with his hands.

"i saw it, when they grabbed him by the arms and pinned him down on the floor. he-" beomgyu let out a loud sob, covering his mouth with his hand while staring at the floor. "he mouthed 'i love you' before the men dragged him away, like it was a goodbye."

yeonjun hummed, picturing the whole scene in his mind. it was something, but he needed way more information than that.

"you remember the direction they took him?" beomgyu nodded softly. "did taehyun managed to hurt any of them? were them with guns?"

"yeah, before they pinned him down, he stabbed one." the long haired whispered, feeling too tired to use more of his voice. "they had simple guns, nothing fancy like the ones you had in the orphanage."

"i will need you two to take me to the place it happened, if he hurt one of them we can follow the blood that probably dripped from the wound. you said they had guns and were three, so my guess would be they're part of a group, considering how they took taehyun away instead of killing him." yeonjun looked at them before continuing. "we will follow their steps and try to find their base, then we need to observe them. how many they are, their weapons, the possible places for taehyun to be, their weak spots and strong ones. when we discover all of that, we make a plan and get him back. got it?"

"okay." soobin nodded. he forgot how good yeonjun was in these kind of stuff. stuff that would be completely illegal if before the outbreak.

"beomgyu and kai, you need to try to remember every little detail of when it happened. even the smallest thing that doesn't seem to matter, you need to tell me." the black haired could read the others movements and expressions, so he tsked. "leave your hate against me out of this, once we get him you can hate me all you want but don't let it interfere now. we can't take risks, i doubt we will have a second chance."

"like it's easy to leave my hate for you out of this." beomgyu scoffed, sniffling for crying too much.

"well, we have a deal, beomgyu. so you better start trying." the black haired looked through the window, seeing the outside staring to get dark. "bring me to the place first thing in the morning, we need to find them tomorrow so we can watch them for a while."

after all of the others nodded, or hummed, yeonjun grabbed the bags full of guns. throwing them in front of the males and opening them, separating the guns by type and size on the floor.

"when we first go to their place, we will go without any big guns. it's for precaution, considering we won't need it when only observing. either way, when we form a plan and put it in action, we will use the guns, and for that, you all need to know how to use them." yeonjun sighed, annoyed he would have to teach three people how to use the weapons. "so i will show you how to do it. bunny already knows some of it because i taught him when we got them, but you two." the black haired pointed the two youngest in the room. "don't know shit."

"you'll need to choose one of them though, we don't have enough time for me to teach everything about all of the guns, so just pick one and that's the one you will learn about" yeonjun stared at soobin. "you already know how to throw knives, so i will give you my second set. don't fucking lose them. and practice while you can, you still suck at throwing them at moving targets." the tallest scoffed but kept quiet, yeonjun was right after all, he really did sucked at it.

"beomgyu." the black haired called, to what beomgyu hummed, staring at him. "i already chose your gun."

"why? i thought you said i could pick one." the long haired scoffed.

"i know, but i can tell when someone would be a good sniper, so that's what i'm teaching you." yeonjun shrugged, he indeed could tell beomgyu would fit better as a sniper, even if he thought that was too much of a compliment.

"whatever, as long as it helps finding hyun, i will do it." he wouldn't admit, but he liked the idea of leaning how to use a sniper, it was actually the gun he wanted to pick.

"kai, you can choose whatever you want. doesn't matter what it is, i already know you'll hesitate to use it." no one could argue. kai didn't even like killing infected, imagine shooting actual humans. yeonjun already thought about that, so he was planning something that didn't need much of killing people when getting taehyun, thinking about a more furtive way of helping him. either way, he would have to wait until they had a closer view of the place and how to get in.

"okay, tomorrow morning we go then." soobin looked at his brother, trying to discover how he was. he knew beomgyu was hurting, but at least they were a step closer to getting taehyun back, and that was enough reassurance for now.

°•°•♡•°•°