°•♡𝟒𝟓♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • mention of thunderstorm•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕬 month and a half since the cannibals took taehyun, a month and a half since things started to fall apart for the four males. beomgyu's leg was better, almost healed, and he started to eat, even if little, but his voice was still not heard and he didn't left the room for anything. kai had less nightmares, but he continued needing to sleep with someone in the bedroom, it wasn't really a problem though. yeonjun didn't change at all, he kept his cold and aggressive attitude, but he stayed with them, just like soobin had asked him to.

soobin was struggling, with himself and his feelings. it was hard when the black haired started the forehead kisses and gentle touches, both made so more difficult for him to cut yeonjun off, specially when sometimes he needed the older, but couldn't have him. that wasn't the worst though, because it had been a month that the male didn't see his brother, simply because beomgyu didn't want to see him, and that hurt soobin.

it was raining outside, a whole thunderstorm, and that made soobin uneasy. he kept thinking about how noises attracted the creatures, anxiety creeping through his veins. even if he knew it was raining in the entire city and that meant none infected would be attracted to their house, he still couldn't shake the feeling away, much more when he was alone in the room.

kai was downstairs keeping watch, he said that if he didn't do it at night because of beomgyu, he could at least do it during the day, so that's what he was doing, which led to an alone soobin in the room. the tallest wondered what yeonjun, who was in the other bedroom, was doing, maybe they could talk? it was okay to have a talk, right? the younger wouldn't be disappointed with him just because of a talk, right? even if not wanting to, he felt safe with yeonjun, and in that moment it was exactly what he needed. a talk wasn't anything much.

"jun?" soobin knocked on the door, waiting for a reply. yes, the nickname fully came back, it was too hard not to say it so soobin decided to just give up, since it wasn't that important. no one answered, so soobin decided to just open the door carefully.

inside of the room was a shirtless yeonjun laying on the bed while looking at the ceiling. soobin hated the habit the black haired had of being without a shirt when he was in his room, simply because he struggled when seeing the male shirtless.

yeonjun grabbed his gun and pointed to the door, but lowered his arm when seeing it was soobin. he then left the gun on the nightstand, a place where he could easily reach if something happened.

"what do you want?" the older sat on the bed's edge, turning his head to the side since he was with his back turned to soobin.

"i... i just want to talk." the younger closed the door and came in, walking until he could face yeonjun and resting himself on the wall, a good space between the two. "i was alone in my room and started to feel-"

"uneasy. i can tell." yeonjun put his arms behind him, supporting himself while looking at the other. soobin had to avert his eyes, the black haired looked too hot that way, and control himself to not bite his lips, knowing the older would react too much to it. he cleared his throat, eyes on the floor.

"how can you tell? you always seem to know these kind of things." soobin looked at the male, who smirked. the younger wasn't sure if he could take a shirtless and smirking yeonjun at the same time.

"it's not your business, bunny." the black haired tilted his head, smirk still present. "but i can tell if you give me something in return."

"i- what would i give to you? i'm definitely not having sex with you, so don't even think about it."

"you're the one who seems to be thinking about it." the older chuckled lowly, making soobin curse himself for shivering and liking the sound too much. "either way, i wasn't going to ask that."

"so what is it?" if it wasn't anything much, soobin would definitely do. he wanted to know about yeonjun so bad and he couldn't throw away an opportunity like that.

"i won't tell." the black haired shrugged. "you have to agree with it without knowing." he smirked, looking at the other.

"okay." soobin sighed in defeat. at least he wouldn't have to fuck with the other, so nothing could be worse. yeonjun gave him a side smile when hearing he agreed. "so tell me."

"i was an assassin." the older stared at soobin, reading his reactions. he actually didn't care much about telling what he did before the outbreak, it wasn't something he was ashamed of or regretted to do, but soobin being the person to ask surely helped. "a professional assassin in the black market, reading people was part of my job."

soobin widened his eyes, shocked. between all the options he thought yeonjun could do before, he never thought about that one. the younger furrowed his brows, wondering why the hell he thought yeonjun was even hotter now.

"that's... actually fitting." the taller nodded, agreeing with himself while his cheeks were lightly red.

"it is."

"but since when you were one? i mean, the outbreak was two years ago, which is a while, and we're still young." soobin was planning to ask as many questions as he could, not knowing when he would be able to do it again.

"i started training when i was eleven and became a professional with sixteen." yeonjun liked analyzing soobin, much more when he could see the male controlling himself around him, it was entertaining.

"why did you have an arsenal in that orphanage though? you could have a warehouse or something."

"too many questions, bunny." the black haired shook his head from side to side, telling soobin that his time was over. the younger sighed, discontented.

"right." soobin pouted unconsciously, turning around to go away, when yeonjun grabbed his hand, pulling him back and making him sit on the bed.

"you still have to do your part of the deal, bunny."

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • a second time skip will happen after this one but is nothing too big so dw•°

°•if u r wondering, between last chap and this one there is a month of difference•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°