°•♡𝟑𝟖♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • blood, explicit violence, gore•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 man, theo, tilted his head, bending forward to look deep into beomgyu's eyes and smiling after.

"such a brave boy!" he straightened his back, starting to walk. "i will tell you, brave boys are my favorites, after the pretty ones, of course." the male stood in front of a table, which the boys couldn't see properly what was on it. theo giggled softly, before picking something. "i'm happy to say, you're both, which is even better!"

soobin looked at beomgyu, silently asking him to shut up and not make his situation worse when the man was clearly insane. the long haired averted his eyes, not answering, but kept quiet, he wasn't sure if he would be able to stay like that if the tall guy said disgusting things again, though. when theo turned around, soobin could see what he picked, a knife, which made him widened his eyes.

"it's gonna be really fun seeing for how long you keep up with your bravery!" the man smiled, walking closer to them and stopping in front of beomgyu, who scoffed. kai almost had a mental breakdown on the spot from how much the long haired was fucking up, he was supposed to be scared, and not fearless enough to get himself killed. theo raised his hand, putting a strand of hair behind beomgyu's ear.

"don't fucking touch me!" the male jerked to the side, trying to get the hand off of him while pulling his arms up, the ropes not even flinching.

"oh my!" theo smiled largely, before changing his face to a serious expression and putting a hand in the long haired's forehead, locking his head in place. "let's see if you can take it."

"what are you gonna do to him?" soobin asked desperately, being completely ignored. he moved his arms and wrists but the ropes were too tight, which meant he wasn't able to grab the knife yeonjun gave him. "don't hurt h- OH MY GOD!"

beomgyu screamed loudly, the man holding him slowly slid the knife's tip into the male's left eye. soobin widened his eyes, starting to cry with the sight in front of him, he frantically pulled his hands, not caring about how his wrists were turning redder each time, he needed to free himself and get the knife.

the long haired cried from the pain, red tears running down one side of his face, he tried to move, but the hand on his head and the ropes made it all too difficult.

"B-BEOMGYU!" kai sobbed, while hearing the male's screams. "PLEASE STOP! LET HIM GO!"

"shut up, blondie!" theo looked at him quickly, with a discontented face. "i'm not done yet~" each second he pushed the blade forward, as slowly as he could, so beomgyu would suffer more.

"STOP!" soobin cried, his wrists bleeding now, but he still moved them. he couldn't take it, hearing his brother screaming in pain like that while his face was covered in blood.

beomgyu sobbed loudly, the pain was unbearable, he could feel the blade little by little getting deeper while blood ran down his face, making him feel the iron taste in his mouth. he squeezed the chair's arms as hard as he could, trying to find relief in something, but failing.

"one final touch!" theo said and soobin begged him to stop again, but it didn't work. the man took the knife out, before pushing it back again and turning the blade, beomgyu's eye following the movement.

"NO! STOP!" soobin was crying hard, his throat hurt from screaming and he was still tied up. theo looked at the boy, the sight amusing him, before going back to his work, where he turned the knife a little more and pulled out, the long haired's eye still on the blade and coming out too.

"oh my god." kai whispered, not believing what was happening, beomgyu didn't have two eyes anymore. he looked at his ropes, searching for a way out of them, tears dropping on his legs due to him looking down. he was shaking and scared, they needed to get out of there.

"wow! you look pretty even without an eye!" theo laughed while looking at the eyeball attached to his knife. "maybe i should do more." he furrowed his brows, thinking.

beomgyu's head was down now that the man wasn't holding it up, he passed out from pain as soon as his eye was ripped off. his hair was soaked in blood and covering his face, not allowing the other two to see much of the demage, and his wrists were bleeding, similarly to soobin's.

"PLEASE DON'T! DO TO ME, LEAVE HIM! PLEASE!" the oldest of the three pleaded, he couldn't let his brother be more hurt. "DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME, JUST DON'T HURT HIM ANYMORE!"

theo smiled, liking the idea, why torture one when he could do it with all of them? beomgyu didn't move a muscle, still blacked out, which scared soobin. the said male cried harder, seeing drops of blood dripping from his brother's hair and chin.

"because you're asking politely, i'll start slow." the muscular man said while smiling to soobin. he brought the knife closer to his mouth, biting the eyeball off and munching it, swallowing it after. soobin widened his eyes, almost throwing up, but he heard kai not being able to hold in, vomiting on the floor.

theo then stood in front of soobin, who trembled in fear. the man raised his hand and slid the knife through the male's skin, doing a horizontal cut on his arm. kai was in pure shock and soobin was silently sobbing, trying to take the pain as best as he could. the man kept cutting him, using his arm almost as a blank canvas for his bloody art. theo found the sight so appealing, he liked the red color so much, even more with the face soobin did when feeling pain.

the man was going to continue his work on soobin's other arm when the door was opened. there stood yeonjun, shirtless with multiple, and all too familiar, cuts on his torso, the black haired smiled creepily.

"get your hands off my bunny."

°•°•♡•°•°