°•♡𝟏𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 next day, soobin woke up early. he ate some of the plants that were left from the day before and sat on the couch, waiting for someone to come downstairs. the first person to show up was yeonjun, as always he was one of the first to wake up.

"good morning, there's still some leaves on the kitchen." the black haired just hummed and went to the said room, grabbing the plants.

yeonjun sat on one of the chairs beside the couch, eating quietly and without looking at soobin. the taller stared at him for a moment before starting talking.

"i was thinking, besides tae and you, none of us have skills with weapons or such. so i was wondering if you could, maybe, teach me how to throw knives. you're really good at it and i think it would be useful." the older stopped eating and looked at him for some time, analyzing soobin.

"sure."

after the masked male finished eating, yeonjun signaled with his head for the younger to follow him. the duo went to the same woods soobin was the day before with taehyun, where yeonjun stopped in front of a large tree.

"put your right feet a step forward, since it's your dominant side." soobin did as he said, wondering how yeonjun knew which was his dominant side. "now relax your body and raise your hand until it's close to your temple."

the younger was without any blade in his hands, he assumed yeonjun was going to teach him the basics before putting a real weapon in the lesson. after he did what the black haired said, he stayed in that position while yeonjun circled him, analyzing his posture.

the older went behind soobin, putting his two hands on each side of the younger's waist and turning it a little to the left.

"relax your shoulders, bunny." he said in his ear, hands still on soobin's waist. the younger blushed and yeonjun smirked, letting go of the other.

"now it's better." the black haired grabbed one of his throwing knives and took it out of the holder around his thigh, giving it to soobin after. the blade was an opaque black, same color as it's handle. "hold it by the blade, using your index and thumb, the rest of the fingers have to stay closed and still, otherwise you can cut your hand. when you're ready, close your left eye and aim for the tree, then take a deep breath and throw it."

"okay." soobin said while nodding lightly, it seemed simple enough.

the taller did what was instructed, aiming, taking a deep breath and throwing it. he missed the tree. yeonjun did the actions so effortlessly that soobin thought it would be way easier, he realized he was wrong.

"you're gonna have to practice, a lot." the older said while going to get the knife soobin threw, that was on the ground.

yeonjun came back and gave the knife to the taller again, he led the other to the position he already taught and stood behind him.

"you have to think of the knife as an extension of your body." the black haired said in soobin's ear while running his right hand on the taller's arm and putting his left one on his waist. "like it belonged to you. you're the one controlling it and the knife can't do anything to you or against you."

soobin breath hitched, his cheeks turning bright red, it seemed like yeonjun was talking to him and about him, not the knife. he felt hot, he loved the way the older was talking lowly in his ear, and almost rolled his eyes when the male put both his hands on his hips and pulled him backwards, connecting their bodies.

"you own it, it's all yours." soobin could feel yeonjun's lips brushing on his ear, teasing him.

the black haired took one of his hands from the other's hip and ran through his arm, stopping on his hand. he put his own hand on soobin's one and around the knife, pulling both hands back and throwing the knife. it hit exactly the middle of the tree.

"that's what you have to do, bunny." he stepped back, disconnecting their bodies. soobin blinked, feeling dizzy and trying to understand what happened, he felt completely dominated by yeonjun's aura and words, like he was a puppet ready to beg for anything.

the older went to the tree and took his knife off of the wood, he turned back and looked at soobin, smirking after. he knew exactly what he was doing, teasing him, leading him to the edge just to pull him back after.

"that's your lesson, the rest is just practice." yeonjun passed by the younger, smirk still present, and went away, going to the house and leaving soobin alone.

the boy just stood there, staring at the tree in front of him. he hated how yeonjun teased him, so much that he craved for it, it was like being manipulated and loving it. he was starting to get addicted to the feeling, the tension.

the worst was when actually happen something, when they kissed for example. soobin could still feel the black haired's plump lips on him, kissing him and sucking his skin. still feel his hands, how yeonjun grabbed and manhandled him.

he was turned on just by thinking about it.

soobin put both his hands on his face, brushing it lightly and sighing. he didn't know what he would do with the older, he couldn't even control himself when he was near yeonjun and that was a huge problem.

the male turned around and went back to the house, praying for the black haired to stop with the games, so he could be in his right mind, even when he knew yeonjun wouldn't stop. soobin could see in his face, with the stupid and hot smirk, that the older loved playing with him a little too much.

soobin was secretly happy by it, he wanted all the teasing game but he wouldn't admit it to himself. he had to pretend he was in control of everything after all.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

°•𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓•°

°•𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓•°

𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 • choi soobin
𝖆𝖌𝖊 • twenty three

𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖉 • throwing knives(beginner)

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • hii i hope you've been liking the story until now, next chapter will have a small time skip so we can start the good stuff•°

°•who's your favorite character? mine are yeonjun and taehyun•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°