°•♡𝟓𝟖♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 put a finger on his lips, telling kai to stay silent. he walked slowly to the ambulance and leaned his head closer to the door, trying to hear any sound from inside. the black haired stared at the blonde before nodding, kneeling down to lock pick the door and, when it was unlocked, stepping back, looking at kai.

"open it while i cover you." he pointed to the door with his head and stared at kai, who nodded.

the blonde went closer and opened the door without worrying too much, but not even a second later, an eater jumped on him and made the male fall on the ground. yeonjun smirked, looking at the younger, who was struggling  while the infected tried to get a taste of his flesh.

"come on, kai. deal with it." the black haired said, tilting his head and walking back and foward. he thought kai needed a small push to actually start to be useful and leave his naive thoughts behind, so when he heard the infected inside, he knew it was the perfect moment for the little push. yeonjun wouldn't let the male die, of course, but he would only intervene if extremely necessary.

kai had his hands on the creature's shoulders while his head was turned to the side, putting a bigger space between the infected's teeth and his face. it was really scary, seeing the eater's putrid mouth constantly closing in hope of having flesh between it's teeth. the blonde squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and opened them after, too much effort being made and fear running through his veins.

"help me!" he screamed to yeonjun, hoping the male would kill the creature, or at least take it off him, which didn't happen.

"no." yeonjun shrugged, leaning back on the ambulance to wait for the male, it was quite entertaining watching kai struggling so much. "come on kai, you know what to do."

even if quite far, the others could still see what was happening and so, ran to the two, immediately going to help kai, but being stopped by the black haired. he looked to the side, seeing the blonde sneaking a hand in his pocket to grab a knife and almost letting the infected get too close.

"he can do it alone."

"jun, are you insane?! let me help him!" taehyun was actually worried, which made sense since he wasn't aware of kai change of thoughts, after being away for so long. sure, he saw when the younger killed the infected at the orphanage, but in his mind that was a one time kind of
thing.

yeonjun just ignored him, still not letting anyone intervene. taehyun didn't insist, but stayed ready for if needed, he trusted the black haired, but if he saw kai was struggling too much, he wouldn't hesitate in pushing the older away and helping the blonde.

the youngest managed to finally grab the knife and messily stab the infected in the head, who's body fell on him while he breathed heavily. he didn't know if he hated yeonjun for doing that or was glad for it, he had just seen death in front of his eyes, which made him realize what would happen to him if he didn't understand that killing infected was more than necessary.

"i said he could do it." yeonjun looked back, letting taehyun go, who ran to help kai. when he turned back to the other two, the male received a hard slap on his cheek from an angry soobin.

"don't ever do that again, he can learn in much safer ways." he stared at the black haired angrily, didn't matter what the purpose was, putting kai in so much danger because of it wasn't worth it. yeonjun ignored the words and bit his lip, finding the sight of the taller mad really hot, the slap not helping at all.

"fuck, bunny. yell at me again." he whispered lowly, for only soobin to hear, with a smirk on his lips while holding the male's waist with a hand. soobin's cheeks flushed pink and he averted his eyes, pushing the other's hand away from him.